One

I tapped my fingernails against the cold marble table.
"Crystal, CAN YOU STOP THAT!" My brother yelled at me. Yes, my name is Crystal Kira Olsen. My brother, Jake, is 15, I am 13. As you can guess, life at the Olsen family was 'Fantastic' for everyone else besides for me. I am the 'bad' kid here. I am actually truthful, I express my feelings unlike my brother and Sister Savanah, Savanah is my twin. The only difference is our eye shade and personality. But I dyed my hair pink and purple because I was sick of Savanah. My eyes are a lightish silver gray, Savanahs eyes are plain gray. Savanah has her natural hair color still, and OUR hair color is actually very light brown with ash blonde highlights. Savanah is my age, only I am a day older. I glared at Jake.
"Shut up okay!? Go hang out with Nigeol." I sneered. Nigeol is Jakes best friend, and they think the same way too, like MORONS. Jake looked thoughtful then he walked ove to me and smoothed my hair.
"Hey Crystal, you can trust me. I'll be back soon you two." He said. I looked at me and nodded. Jake was the one I confined everything to. He walked out the door and I yawned.
"I'm having a nap just don't burn the house down." I told Savanah. She glared and walked to the TV. I walked upstairs and went to my room. I fell back onto my big Queen Sized bed and fell asleep...