22

Snakes pov.
*1 year after the battle*
I was 16 now. I had fallen in love with a band member. You would never guess who though. JAYY VON MONROE! If you don't know him then you guys have no life. I looked at Jayy, of course I was daydreaming and he smiled. "Again?" He asked. "Yeah. So?" I asked. He was used to my sarcastic pouty self. "You always seem like a zombie. I wouldn't be surprised if you had visions." He teased but I flinched. "Well then you're wrong." I replied sharper then I intended. Jayy looked at me carefully. Dahvie Vanity walked in. "Jayy... let her go." He warned, he thanked Dahvie and walked out. I walked into the forest to Midnightpack. MY pack. I saw Death waiting as a wolf, I changed and greeted him. "Hey Death. How's Cloudys pups?" It's true, Cloudy had had three pups five months ago, just after I left the forest to relax and of course Death was the father. He smiled a goofy grin, "You have to meet them Snake. Two bundles of fur!" I sighed, "okay okay, lets go." I took lead to the pack, Then I saw Cloudy laying down, two pups near by chasing their tails. The bigger female one had long chocolate brown fur and brown eyes, the other which was a foot smaller male had white fur and gray fur. I smiled and the white ran into my leg, he looked up at me with wide curious eyes. "Hi!" He squeaked. I chuckled, he was so small! Then I looked at Cloudy. "Are they pure wolf or no?" I asked quietly. She looked down at her paws, "Both are pure. The brown one is Bear and her brother is Snow. We might have to stay wolf form around the pure bred pups... so that they don't feel like outcasts." I nodded, letting the idea sink in. "Good idea Cloudy." I grumbled. She smiled and licked my shoulder, I walked over to Eclipse. Eclipse had been in my pack for seven months now, and by the looks of it he had fallen for me. He had really really long and thick fur black as night, his eyes were a goldish yellow and he had golden yellow paws, ears and tail. He was really nice and a good fighter among us. Eclipse looked at me, his tail wagging. "Hey Snake!" He greeted me. I muttered a hey and he frowned. "What's wrong?" He asked me softly. I leaned onto his shoulder, looking at the moon. "Just Cloudy and Deaths pups. Pure bred pups bother me. They are... really..." I searched for the right words. "They are really strong and fierce types and they are really hard to tame." He answered for me. I smiled gratefully. "Yes. That's it. I feel like they are supposed to be banned but I ain't that cruel." I murmured. Eclipse seemed to understand. "I've heard stories of Leah... you know her?" He asked me happily. I flinched.
*one year ago*
Leah was trying to help Rain up from falling, they both fell over and I raced over to their side. I dragfed Leah a bit. Rain holding on to her half tail. Then a vampire crashed into me Leah fell over with Rain. "No!" She wailed. "LEAH!" I screamed. She kept screaming no and I watched as she fell down and disappeared way down.
*end of the memory*
I nodded, unable to speak. My eyes teared up as I thought of my close friend and my older friends pup dieing. Eclipse looked at me. "Yeah, she was a close friend to me. She was really brave too. And pretty, she was helping a friends pup from falling over an edge but they both fell over..." I trailed off, my voice shaking. Eclipse sighed sadly. "Wow. So young too." He mumbled. I licked his cheek and walked away. I went to Avril and Zacks grave. I dropped some more flowers off for both of them. I leaned over Avrils. "I miss you every day." I whispered. I sighed and fell asleep in my nest, I felt Eclipse curl up next to me. When I woke up I was alone. Eclipse had left for hunting. I turned into a human and ran to Jayy and Dahvies house. I opened the door. Dahvie was on the couch eating doritoes. "Hey Snake. You're back pretty early from the party." He smiled. Party? "Um er- Yeah. It was really fun." I managed to exclaim with a smile. He nodded and patted the spot next to him. "Come sit and eat doritoes." I went over and sat down, then we heard the shower start running. "Jayys up." I pointed out. Dahvie nodded, "He'll be surprised to see you again so early." I chuckled and got up to wit for Jayy outside the bathroom door. I started singing Fallen Star to myself. (Fallen star by botdf)
"We're so in love.
We did all the drugs.
Fell down in clubs.
Our hearts just raised up.
We kissed in the dark.
In the back of your car.
We cuddled in the park.
You shine like noahs ark.
The pain inside.
Crashes and glides.
I can't decide.
You're heart was my guide.
It's been too long.
You're my perfect drug.
The worlds all wrong.
I hope you sing along.
Wherever you are.
You'll be my star.
Near or far.
You'll always be my one.
To kiss me goodnight.
To say it's alright.
This can't be goodbye.
My heart just dies.
Kiss me goodnight.
You say it's alright.
This can't be goodbye.
My heart just dies.
Earth is dieing.
Kids are crying.
The plans we made.
Just rot away.
You're angel wings.
Will shine on me.
Like the blood on the strings.
My heart just falls in seems.
You fall in front of me.
As we cast away in sea.
I'll be your dream machine.
A life full of luxuries.
You died in that crash site.
Just like our love life
Blinded by headlights.
We fell in front of bright lights.
Like Jack and Sally.
On top of death valley.
Down below in southen cali
We lived out our gran finale.
Wherever you are.
You've stolen my heart.
Near or far.
You will always be my star.
So kiss me goodnight.
Say it's alright.
This can't be goodbye.
My heart jut dies.
Earth is dieing.
Kids are crying.
The plans we made.
Just rot away.
Wherever you are.
You're still in my heart.
Near or far.
You will always be my star.
Like Jack and Sally.
On top of death valley.
We liveed out our gran finale."
When I finished I saw Jayy sitting beside me. "Woah." He murmured. I blushed, "What?" He grinned. "You're voice is beautiful. Like seriously," He pointed out. I hung my head. "Thanks I guess." I mumbled. He hugged me and we walked downstairs.

*********
Okay since the fact I wrote the lyrics after I listened to the song twice and when I wrote the lyrics down I didn't really know the lyrics. I got really confused at the Jack and Sally part so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
~ Flourescentangel.