Chappy 13: finding love in the movie theatre:)

Making my way way upstairs, I headed straight for the shower. Cleaning my body with my vanilla scented soap, I then proceeded to rinse of the bubbles. Wrapping a blue towel around my body, I stepped out and shivered.

Opening the bathroom door I gasped at the butt naked man before me. And let me tell you, it was one fine ass.

I quickly turned around when I heard him chuckle.

"Why didn't you change in the guest room?", I said still facing by back at him.

"I forgot my clothes in here, so yeah", he said. I heard a zipper sound meaning that he had his pants on.

Turning around, he had on a white V neck and black jeans. He for sure was worth drooling for, I thought.

He laid on my bed and closed his eyes.

"Where were you?".

"What?", I asked looking for some comfortable clothes.

"At the beach, I was looking for you. Where were you?", he asked now sitting up.

"Oh um I went to see the nurse", I said quietly.

"The nurse? Why? Are you okay?", he said now standing in front of me.

"I'm fine Trey", I said assuring him.

I took a step back and went inside the bathroom to get changed.

Ugh two guys are playing with my mind. For sure I have a sexual desire towards Trey but Tyson was so sweet to me today. We even swapped numbers so that we could meet up sometime.

I shook my thoughts away, and pulled my sweatshirt on.

Entering my room, I saw Trey gathering his stuff looking like he was about to leave

"You leaving?", I asked lying on my bed.

"Yeah, mum needs me. I'll see you tomorrow", he said kissing me on my cheek.

"Our date", he said with a wink.

Oh yeah! How can I forget?! I feel so horrible.

"Looking forward to it", I smiled at him.

"Laters sweetheart", and he was out the door.

I need to look for something to wear! But wait, he didn't tell me where we were going. How am I supposed to know what to wear? Should I dress casual or fancy. Would he take me to a restaurant? Ugh my head was hurting from thinking too much.

I'll just look for something tomorrow, I'm too lazy right now.

I pulled my blankets under my chin and I was out like a light.

***

It was now an hour before Trey came to pick me up. I still couldn't wrap my head around for something to wear. I groaned at the mess I've made in my room from throwing clothes everywhere. I decided to go casual so I picked out red denim shorts and a black crop top with a white jacket over it. I curled my hair and pinned the sides. Putting on some eyeliner and lip gloss I was out the door when I heard Treys truck outside.

"Hello beautiful", he said opening the door for me.

"Hello handsome", I said kissing his cheek before hopping inside.

He jumped in next to me and drive off on the Main road.

"Where are we going", I asked looking at him.

"Somewhere", was his reply concentrating on the road.

"Somewhere as in?", I asked again.

"Patience sweetheart", he said chuckling.

I groaned and folded my hands over my chest. We've been driving for at least thirty minutes now and my butt was starting to feel numb. I saw a huge Ferris wheel and I squealed.

I have never been on one before and I hope this would finally be it.

I probably looked like a six year old who was eager to get some candy and that made Trey laugh.

"Eager now are we?", he said amused.

"Yep", I said pooping the P at the end.

"C'mon let's go have some fun", he said opening my car door.

We walked hand in hand and was shocked at this. We weren't even dating, well we were on a date so we might as well act like a couple. The thought of us as a couple made me stop in my tracks.

"Something wrong", Trey asked me looking worried.

"I want cotton candy", I said smiling widely.

"Alright let's go", he said smiling. We bought two cotton candies. He had the blue flavor while I got the pink one.

"Which ride first?", he asked turning to me.

"That one", I said pointing to the roller coaster.

His face turned a little pale and I laughed.

"Is someone scarred of the roller coaster?", I asked teasingly.

"No", he said a little too fast. Well that gave it away.

"C'mon it'll be fun. And I'll be there to hold your hand throughout the whole ride", I said baby talking to him.

He rolled his eyes and we made our way to the ride.

"Let's go again!", I yelled jumping up and again.

"Oh no, twice is enough", he said on the verge of puking.

"Alright alright", I laughed.

"You hungry", he asked. I didn't reply but let him pull me to the hot dog stand.

After eating we went on so many other rides. It was loads of fun. It was starting to get dark, and Trey thought it was the perfect time to go on the Ferris Wheel.

Sitting down in one of the carriages we went our merry way.

"It's so beautiful", I said looking at the view.

"This would be the third most beautiful view I've seen", Trey said turning to me.

"What's the first and second?", I asked.

"I'll show you some other time", he relied coolly.

The ride came to an end and we made our way out. Walking out of the gates, we made our way to his car.

"Thank you Trey, I had heaps of fun".

"Your very welcome sweetheart. I had loads of fun as well".

And then we made our way to my house so he could drop me off.

Kissing Trey on the cheek, I walked in my house and crashed on the couch. My legs were hurting from walking around so much but it was all worth it. I smiled and closed my eyes slowly drifting to sleep.