Chappy 8: finding love in the movie theatre:)

We walked out of the hospital side by side. I inhaled the fresh air. Trey led me to his car and opened the passenger door for me.

"My Lady", he said with a funny accent bowing slightly.

"Why thank you kind gentleman", I played along. I hopped in and he closed the door right after. He jogged over to his side and turned on the car.

"Where to now?", he asked.

"Home, I am in desperate need of a shower", I smile sheepishly. He chuckled and we made our way to my house with me showing him directions.

He parked in front of my small humble home and I winced when I tried opening the door. My left arm was still in a cast and it hurt like a bitch.

"Stay right there", Trey told me while jogging over to the other side of the car. He opened the passenger door and carried me out bridal style.

"I can walk perfectly fine Trey", I chuckled burying my face in his shirt to hide away my blush.

"Yeah I know, but I don't want you to get hurt any longer", he smiled down at me.

Mhm oh well. I felt so comfortable in his arms anyways. I let him carry me all the way to my doorstep. I told him the whereabouts of the spare house keys and he slowly opened the door.

We went upstairs and entered my room. I blushed at how messy my room was. Clothes were scattered everywhere, empty boxes of pizza on my dressing table and an unmade bed.

"Sorry about the mess", I told him.

He laughed and told me it's okay. He put me down and I made my way inside the bathroom. After making sure the door was closed I stripped and entered the shower. I scrubbed my body, washed my hair and rinsed. Wrapping myself with a towel I hopped out.

"Shit", I cursed completely forgetting to bring spare change inside the bathroom. I opened the door and what I saw completely shocked me.

My room was no longer messy and full of trash. It was spotless. Did Trey really clean my room?

Noice

Trey was lying on my bed with a book in his arms. He hasn't noticed me and I planned to keep it that way. I slowly crept over to my closet and pulled out some clothes. A bra, panty, white tank top and black pants.

"I like the view", I heard Trey behind me.

Damn it

I slowly turned around with my clothes behind my back.

"Oh really?", I asked playing along.

"Yes really", he answered with clear lust in his eyes.

Dirty thoughts invaded my mind but I won't let anything slip. I have the perfect plan. I walked towards the front of my bed and looked down at his lying figure. I signaled for him to move closer and he obeyed. Huh this one was too easy. I leaned foward making it seem that I was gonna kiss him. He closed his eyes and I took that time to run inside the bathroom.

"You tease!", he yelled from my room. And all I could do was laugh. After putting on my comfy clothes I went back out. Trey was no longer on my bed and I frowned. Did he leave?

"Boo", I shrieked and ran to the other side of the room.

Trey was rolling on the floor laughing probably at how ridiculous I looked when he scared the crap out of me.

"Trey you fucktard! You scared me!", I wailed.

"And you teased me! Paybacks a bitch sweetheart", he smirked lying back down on my bed.