Chappy 12: finding love in the movie theatre:)

I've been lying here asleep for twenty minutes and I thought it would be a great time for a swim. As I looked to my side where Trey was, he was no longer there. Where is he?

Sky and Dina were both next to each other lying flat on their stomachs. Sky was wearing a green bikini that complimented her nice tan skin. She had emerald eyes and black wavy hair. Dina on the other had on her new purple bikini. She had light brown eyes and dirty blonde straight hair.

I didn't want to interrupt them so I figured I'll go alone. They'll join me soon. Walking down to the water, I could hear a few wolf whistles from guys sitting on the beach.

"Nice ass!", one yelled. I ignored them and went straight for the water. It was very cold.

I went further down to the deep side until the water reached just below my chest. I kicked my feet up and started to float. I love floating.

I was interrupted by a huge wave crashing on me. And then another. My head was spinning, and I felt light headed. As I was just about to let darkness invade me, I felt a hand wrapped around my wrist. And then I blacked out.

***

Third Persons POV

Waves were staring to come in and I needed to warn the people to stay close to the shore. I climbed down from my high chair and walked down to where I could feel the water touching my feet. Blowing my whistle I had everyone's attention.

"Please stay close to the shore, don't go out too far because of the strong waves that are starting to form", I yelled for everyone to hear.

Some people replied with 'okays' and 'yeahs'. As I scanned my eyes over the beach I landed on a girl. It looked like she was floating and there was a huge wave coming her way. I didn't need to think twice because I swam over to her as fast as I could. The wave enveloped her and she went under water. As another wave hit her I was terrified. Before another one could hit her again I reached for her tiny wrist and saved her.

I lay her down on the sand and I let my eyes roam around her beautiful face. By every second passing by her face was starting to turn blue. Her lungs needed oxygen and I was going to give that to her. Bending down I gave her mouth to mouth.

I sat back up straight and she coughed out water. Her eyes were wide and she had on a furious face.

"Did you just kiss me?!", she yelled in my face

"I gave you mouth to mouth! I had to because you weren't breathing", I said annoyed at her outburst.

"I saved your life, you should be thanking me not yelling at me", i mumbled rolling my eyes.

She took in my features and ducked her head down.

"Thanks", she smiled shyly.

"Your welcome, it's my job anyways", I smiled down at her cute face.

"Tyson", I said with a smile.

"I'm Shay", she said sticking out her small hand.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl", I said winking at her.

She blushed and stood up, well tried to. She stumbled and I was fast on my feet catching her in a bridal style way.

"We have to get you checked up", I told her and walked us over to the small nurses room.

***

Shays POV

I felt someone's mouth on mine and I opened my eyes coughing out sea water.

"Did you just kiss me?!", I yelled at him.

"I have you mouth to mouth, I had to because you weren't breathing. You should be thanking me for saving your life", he said with an annoyed look on his gorgeous face.

Electric blue eyes and sandy blonde hair. He upper body was on full display and my eyes were stuck on his eight pack. What is it with men and their abs?!

"Thanks", I said pulling back a stand of hair that had fallen in front of my face. I had to go, they must be worried sick about me.

We introduced ourselves and I knew I had to leave now. I stood up and felt dizzy. Lucky Tyson was fast enough to catch me.

"Let's get you checked up", he said.

I didn't say anything but lean into his warm body.

***

Sky's POV

"Hey Dina have you seen Shay?", I asked her worriedly. I haven't seen her for the last past hour.

"No", she replied groggily.

"C'mon we have to go look for her", I said standing up.

"You go, I'll just stay here because she might come back", she said.

I walked off knowing she had a good point.

I've been looking for more than ten minutes but nothing.

I bumped into Trey and told him what was happening. He said he'll look for her too.

As I came back I saw Shay there talking with Dina. They were both giggling and I wanted to know why.

"Hey bitch, I was looking for you everywhere!", I yelled engulfing her in a hug.

She told me what happened and I couldn't help but smile.

Damn, Shay sure has been attracting a lot of hot guys.

As if remembering Trey, I told Shay to call him up and tell him that she was okay and is here now. She nodded and called.

We spent another two hours here at the beach and then packed up because we had to leave.

We were all tired, knowing that our beds were calling out to us.