Chappy 4: finding love in the movie theatre:)

I've been lying here on the couch since I arrived home from the movies. My phone has been silent for the last few fours. No messages, no calls. I was slightly disappointed that Trey has not left me a text. I didn't want to message him first, because I think he would think that I'm too clingy or whatever. I groaned while standing up. My stomach grumbled and the thought of MacD's sounded really good at the moment.

I grabbed my keys off the kitchen counter and made my way to the car.

Seeing the big M sign made me sigh in relief. Damn, was I hungry. I chuckled as I thought of ordering three Big Macs.

I drove in the parking lot and pulled the keys out of the ignition. Making sure I had money with me I made my way inside.

I stood in line and it felt like forever. I pulled out my phone and started playing Dumb ways To Die. I cracked up laughing at how stupid this game was. As if knowing i had someone looking at me, I turned my head and was met by the one and only Trey Lytner.

My heart sped up in my chest and I found myself moving towards him. All the hunger I had for MacD's gone and a new kind of hunger came to mind. Here we again, with my hormones. Damn i need to control them.

"Well hello there Shay", he greeted me with a smile.

He was wearing a black shirt that clung to his upper body, and I could clearly see the outline of his six pack. And blue light washed jeans.

"Hi Trey", I replied a little too cheery.

A girl was standing next to him looking as if she didn't know what to do. She was beautiful with her flawless skin, dark brown silky hair and light brown eyes.

"Shay, this is my sister Cathy. Cathy this is Shay".

Wew, they were siblings. At one point I was really jealous because I thought they were boyfriend and girlfriend. How stupid of me.

"Nice to meet you, Cathy", I smiled politely.

"You too, oh and so your the famous Shay that my dear brother here has been talking about since we left the movie theatre", she said giggling.

He told her about me?

I looked up at Trey and saw a tint of pink on his cheeks. Ohh is he blushing?! I think my heart wanted to burst out of my chest.

"Cathy",he said groaning. He sighed and pulled out a few notes and handed them to his sister.

"Get whatever you want, and you know what to get me. I'll be over there talking with Shay", he said pointing to the open booth in the corner.

"Okay, Shay did you want anything?, Cathy asked.

I was about to say no, when my stomach growled rather loudly. I blushed and nodded meekly.

"Here can you get me a cheese burger and a coke please?", I said lending her a few dollar bills.

"No no I'm pretty sure what Trey gave me is enough for all three of us", she said walking away.

I sighed.

"What's wrong?", Trey asked

"It's just that you've been spending so much money on me", I said playing with my flannel shirt.

"It's absolutely fine with me sweet heart. Your my friend", he said grabbing my hand.

So much for friends huh

As if finally noticing what he was doing, he slowly pulled away his hand.

"Sorry", he smiled

"It's okay", I slightly blushed.

"So tell me about yourself", he said while propping his hands on the counter and letting his chin rest on them.

"Well I'm 17 going to college soon. I have three annoying but loving siblings. My parents both work in the hospital but they are on break so they are out camping. I myself don't like camping and that's why I didn't go.

I told him more about myself and he told me a few things about himself.

So far he has only one sibling Cathy, moved here a week ago and is loving it here. His dad passed away three years ago and it has been a hard for all of them. He is 18 years old and wants to be a doctor.

Now my parents would totally approve of him.

Wow, where is this coming from?

"Here you go", Cathy said putting down our food.
"Now eat up you hungry whales", she laughed jokingly.

We dove into our food, and exchanged small conversations.

"Thanks again Trey and Cathy, I'll see you guys later",I bid them goodbye.

"Late", they said in unison.

I drove back home and went straight for a shower.
Putting on comfy pajamas, I dove under the blankets. The last thought in mind was Trey before I let sleep take over me.