Chappy 10: finding love in the movie theatre:)

I've been waiting here for at least twenty minutes. What's taking them so long? I clearly told them to be here at eleven. Ugh. They know how I hate waiting.

Staring at the door hoping for them to walk right in while drumming my fingers on the table, a pretty petite blonde approached me.

"Would you like anything?", she asked holding a small notepad and pen. She looked down at me and sent me a wink.

Alrighty?

"Oh no I'm fine thanks", I replied with a curt nod.

"You've been here for the past twenty-five minutes, at least let me get you something", she said with a flirty smile.

Sorry love, but I don't swing that way.

She blushed, oh did I say that out loud? Oops.

"Yeah you said that pretty loud too. I'm sorry", she said walking away.

Talk about awkward.

As if right on cue, Sky and Dina entered the ice cream shop and slid across from me.

"Oh did you order for us already?", Sky said referring to the girl who just walked away.

"Oh no, I was waiting for you two to both get here then we can all order together. And that girl thought she could get with me", I said chuckling.

"What do you mean?", Dina asked jumping in the conversation.

"She thought Shay likes girls", Sky slowly explained to her.

Next minute Dina is laughing so loud people turned their heads to look at us with weird looks.

"Dina honey, stop your attracting attention", I said to her smiling lightly.

She looked at me and then we all started laughing together. I mean it was funny how that girl thought I was lesbian. Me? Lesbian? I can't imagine myself with someone with the same sex. The thought of that made me shudder.

"Ok let's order now", Sky said after we finished laughing. She called over for a waiter, and the same girl who came up to me earlier seemed to be the only one available. Damn.

She walked over to our booth and avoided eye contact with me.

"Ready to order?", she asked.

"Yeah hot stuff, can I have one strawberry trio with sprinkles, one chocolate eruption and one banana split with extra whip cream please?", Sky ended with a wink.

I kicked her leg under the table and she jumped slightly.

"What the hell?!", she glared and half smiled at me.

I shook my head and played with my phone, while Dina was trying to control her laughter.

"Is that all?", she said turning her full attention to Sky. Did she really think Sky was interested?

"Yep that's all", Sky said putting on a big grin. "For now", she finished with a wink.

"Alright, I'll be right back with your order lovelies", but saying it directly to Sky. She walked off swaying her hips and tripped but managed to compose herself before she embarrassed herself.

"What are you doing?",Dina asked her.

"I'm just playing", she replied shrugging.

"Enough about that, what have you bitches been up to?! I haven't heard from you since forever!", I said smiling.

"Well I met this guy at the airport when I went to pick up my grandmother. His name is Dexter, but he prefers Dex. He moved here from England, he's so sweet! He asked me out on a date", Sky said looking happy.

"Rhymes with sex", Dina giggled.

I gave her a pointed look and laughed at her silliness.

"Oh shut up sloe", Shy said chuckling while punching her arm lightly.

"What about you Dina?", I asked her.

"Well I've been helping mum with her bakery store. And I'm still with Wes guys. I know you both don't like him but I do. I like him very much. He's a very nice guy once you get to know him", she said playing with the hem of her shirt.

She's right, both Sky and I don't like her boyfriend very much. I've seen him with this other girl, when Dina wasn't there. She had gone to visit her dad in Australia, since her parents are divorced. Sky and I tried telling her, but she would never believe it, telling us that he would never do such a thing. That he's all blah blah blah and shiz.

"Yeah sweetie, fine but when you have a problem with Wes you have us to turn to alright?", Sky told her with a small smile. I nodded and then blondie came with our order. I quickly dove for my strawberry trio. I took one huge scoop and let my taste buds welcome the delicious ice cream.

Once she left not forgetting to send a wink at Sky, Dina looked up to me while eating her own ice cream.

"What have you been up to Shay?", she said bringing the spoon to her mouth.

"Yeah Shay, surprise us with what you've been up to lately", Sky said eagerly.

"Well my fam are out camping which leaves me alone at the house. I watched Magic Mike , and I met-"

"You watched Magic Mike?!!", they both yelled at me.

"Yeah bu-", I tried telling them, but Sky rudely interrupted me again.

"Without us?", Sky whispered holding her heart mocking hurt.

"Well I called Dina and she was busy doing, uh you know and you weren't answering your phone!", I told them with a sigh.

"So you went alone then?", Dina asked with a confused face. "Where's the fun in that?", she finished off.

"I met someone", I said cutting straight to the point.

They shrieked and demanded for me to tell them everything. I inhaled and started to tell them what happened these last few days.

"I want to meet him!", Dina said with a big grin.

"Can I have his number, you know so that I can give him a warning and-"

"Don't even think about it, you have Rex!", I cut her off.

"I was kidding geez and his name is Dex", she said in a matter of factly.

"But seriously guys?! It's like I didn't even mention the part where I was hit by a damn car!", I said shoving more ice cream in my mouth.

"I love you too!", they both yelled with goofy smiles.

****

A/N

Hey peeps!

Yeah sorry no Trey in this chappy but don't miss him too much alright?;)

Thanks for reading!

Oh and don't forget to vote or comment:)

xox