GOT7's Jackson

Request from GillianLT ! Sorry for the long delay! I was focusing on some other things atm so yeah. And the ending sucks fyi.
~~~
I walk along the road with Youngjae on my left and BamBam on my right.

The other boys and I are wandering around the streets, entering every shops that catches my eyes.

I spotted a fortune telling shop nearby and tugged BamBam's sleeve.

I pointed to the shop, "Oppa, can we go there?"

"Guys, Y/N wants to go to the fortune telling shop!" BamBam said to the others.

Jackson raised his eyebrow, "A fortune telling shop? Seriously, Y/N?"

"Yeah, I'm serious. What's wrong with that?"

Jr took a look at the store, "It's not that bad. Let's just go in."

I mouthed him a 'thanks' and we all entered inside the mini shop.

It was kinda dark inside, but what shocked me most was an old lady sitting on a carpet on the floor.

Mark and I exchanged weird glances.

"I got to admit that she looks a bit creepy to me." He whispered to me.

"I agree." I told him.

Yugyeom fake-coughed to catch the old lady's attention, "Uhm, excuse me?"

The old lady looked up and stared at us for a while, "Ah, here for some fortune telling?"

"Yep." Jb replied.

"Alright. Have a seat." She pointed to the empty space in front of her.

We followed her instructions and sat on the floor.

She then shuffled her cards and placed four of them in front of her.

"Now, who'll go first?" She asked us.

All seven of the guys adverted their gaze to me, "You go first since you're the one who wants to come here." Jackson said.

"Okay then. I'll go first."

"Then let's begin." She said and turned over the first card.

'Love is just around the corner.' It read.

No way.

All of them including the old lady looked at me.

"That's a good start." She said.

"Woah, I never thought that Y/N would be getting a boyfriend so soon." Youngjae said.

I glared at him and it shut him up.

"Let's proceed to the next one, shall we?" She said and we nodded our heads.

She turned the next card over.

'You'll soon be having a good future.' It read.

"No bad lucks so far. Lucky for you." Jr said.

"I'll be turning over the next card." She said and turned the third one over.

'You will soon be developing your feelings for someone in the same room as you are.' It read.

"Nonsense! How could this be possible?!" I cried.

"Wait, does that mean she'll be liking one of us in the future?" BamBam asked the old lady.

"Yes, it seems so." She said.

"Now, may I reveal the last card?" She asked.