BTS' Jungkook

Another request for GillianLT is up! Enjoy!
(P.s. I changed the cover!)
~~~
I leaned my head on the table. It's currently maths class, the lesson I hate the most.

I suddenly felt something hit the back of my head so I turned around to find a crumpled paper on the floor.

I sighed and heard a whisper, "Psst, Y/N!"

I looked up and there he was, the person I despise the most, Jeon Jungkook.

"What?!" I whisper-shouted.

"Read it." He said and pointed to the crumpled paper at the floor from before.

I sighed again and picked up the paper before facing front and reading what's inside.

------
From: Jungkook
To: Y/N
Hi;) First thing's first. DON'T crumple up this paper before reading what's inside.
Okay, so I just wanted to say that... Uh.. I..
Argh whatever just meet me after school.
------
I furrowed my eyebrows. He seriously is weird.

'Meet me after school.' I reread that part inside my head. Well then that's in a few minutes.

I dismissed the thought about the message he gave me and continued listening to the lesson although it's seriously very boring.

A few minutes has passed and finally it's dismissal time.

I packed up my stuff and was ready to leave when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around to find my friend, Jin.

I looked at him questioningly, "What? Don't tell me that you want me to help you with your homeworks again." I narrowed my eyes on him.

"No, it's not about that." He shook his head.

I raised my eyebrow, "So?"

"Jungkook wants you to meet him at the school's rooftop. Now." He told me.

"Nah, he's just probably playing around with me."

"No he's not. He really is up there right now." He said.

I looked at him suspiciously, "Are you ganging up with him right now?"

"What? Me? I'm just telling the truth. Now get your ass up there." He said and pushed me towards the direction of the staircase which leads me to the rooftop.

"Fine! But if he's not up there, then you're dead!" I gave him my evil look.

"Like you would actually kill me." He stuck out his tongue and ran away.

"Yah, Kim Seokjin you're so dead!" I yelled before going up the stairs.

I wonder why he wants me at the rooftop. He's just probably fooling around, right?

I opened the door to the rooftop and went inside.

And I didn't expect him to actually be there. I thought he was just playing around with me?!

Okay, this is weird.

"I'm not here to waste my time with you. Why do you want me here?" I asked him coldly without even glancing at him.

I heard him sigh.

Wait, did he actually sighed? Wow. Something is wrong here. I can sense it.

"Look, I don't know why but you seem to be really weird today. Earlier this morning you were so quiet that you didn't even disturb me. And then now you want to meet me here at the rooftop. What's the matter?" I asked him, not trying to sound like I care, cause I really don't. At all.

Okay, maybe a little.

He didn't respond so I looked up at him to find him looking back at me.

I furrowed my brows, "What?"

Okay, there's definitely something wrong in here. He's being unusually quiet.

I thought for a while. Is he sick?

I walked to him and placed my hand on his forehead.

He flinched and his cheeks are getting red and his forehead became hot all of a sudden.

I gasped, "Jungkook, you're sick! Aren't you? Why didn't you tell me earlier?!"

Wait, why do I care whether he's sick or not, anyway? I mean, I shouldn't right? Because he's totally none of my business.

I removed my hand from his forehead and looked away.

He cleared his throat, "I-I'm not sick."

"You're stuttering! If you're not sick, then what is it?"

"N-nevermind. You can just go." He looked down.

I scoffed, "Seriously, Jungkook? You called me up here and now you want me to go?! You're crazy!"

He looked at me in the eye, "Yes, you're right. I am crazy. I'm crazy in love with you, Y/N."

I stood there, shocked. No, it's impossible. He's lying, Y/N.

"Enough with you and you're jokes, Jungkook. I'm sick at tired of them all!"

He looked at me apologetically, "I'm sorry."

My jaw dropped, "W-what?"

Here's a fact. Jungkook never says sorry to me. Not even once.

"I said I'm sorry," He paused. "The reason why I always disturb you is because I want to have your attention, Y/N. I like you." He said.

What's funny is that he sounded sincere. His eyes tell me that he really means it.

"You mean it?" I asked just to make sure.

He bobbed his head once.

I smiled, "Fine, you're forgiven."

He looked at me in surprise and immediately pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you!" He repeated.

I chuckled at his cuteness, "So, about the confession..."

He immediately turned red, "U-uh, that... I--" "Oh, stop it with your stuttering, will you?! Let's just go home, my kookie." I pulled him with me.

He widened his eyes, "My kookie?"

"Yes, you're mine. You can't look at any other girls except for me, okay?" I glared at him.

He grinned widely, "Okay!"