Chapter 1

Hey! First chapter! New chapters each in 2-3 days unless I'm busy! ALL PICTURES I HAVE I FOUND ON GOOGLE! DON'T OWN FAIRY TAIL ;)!

Lucy Pov-

 It was a beautiful day in Mongolia. I turned my head from the door that was staring me in the face and looked around. It was almost sad to go inside, but I knew that my guild, Fairy Tail, would still be just as wonderful. Until I heard a crash. I opened the door hesitantly.

 Yep. And it was just as I suspected. Fighting.

 I just sighed and made my way over to the bar and took a seat on one of the stools.

"Oh! Hey Lucy! Why the gloomy face?" Mira asked me in her usual sweet voice.

All I did was point behind me with my thumb, directing her attention to the fighting mob, then my unexcited face.

 "Of course! I guess I've been here for so long that I've gotten used to it," she said with a smile in return to my gesture.

Right before I was going to ask for a drink, I heard Master Makarov's voice booming from the second floor balcony.

"Hey, you little brats! Shut it, and stop! I got a surprise here!"

Everyone listened and turned their heads towards the master.

"I know, this might be a bit hard to believe, but just be happy about it. "

At that moment, the guild doors slowly opened to reveal a girl in a nice baby-blue dress and hair the color of Mira's but a lot shorter.

I knew I had seen her somewhere. In a photo...

Lissana... 

She smiled softly and walked further in the building, all eyes still on her. I turned to Mira when I heard a slight whimper and saw tears brimming her eyes.

She hurried from behind the bar counter and approached her long lost sister.

She was hesitant at first, almost like she would fade if she touched her, but eventually hugged Lissana. They stayed like that for a while, tears dripping off Lissana's face and running down her sister's shoulder. I couldn't help but smile at them. If only I knew...

 When they pulled apart, Lissana only had a brief second of personal space when almost everyone in the guild ran to her and hugged her to death. There were many tears, smiles, cheers, and hugs.

If only I could have figured it out.

After a bit, we all celebrated. I wanted to get the chance to finally meet Lisanna, but it was almost as if she never gave me the chance to. Always surrounded by old friends and family.

I just thought she really wanted to catch up with her old pals, but I even saw the people she never met talk with her. She even walked up to some of them!

I shouldn't have just guessed she probably didn't see me. But I was, of course, too dense.

Week, after week, even a whole month, she didn't ever look at me. Including everyone else.

Another month. Another. Almost a year. Nothing.

The only small company I got was from Wendy, Levy, Erza, and Happy. Master too, obviously.

 I started to take missions on by myself. Nobody asked me, I didn't ask anyone.  

Then, one day...

I had finally gotten Mira's attention long enough for her to bring me a drink. That's when Natsu came up to me.

"Look, Lucy, we gotta talk." So serious. No 'Luce' nickname. No smile of reassurance.