I'm Sorry

Dear fateful readers of this story,

I'm deeply sorry to inform you that I'm putting this story on hold. I know you might be angry or sad and hate me, I would too if my favorite novel was on hold, but I've been having a lot of trouble, as maybe you can see from my recent long period updates. I honestly haven't watched Fairy Tail in a while and it's like my NaLu phase is fading. I had a lot of great things planned for this story, but after a while everything just fell apart. I'm honestly not proud of the last chapter I wrote. But I knew I had to write something, even though I shouldn't give you guys crap, I'd just feel guilty. My inspiration for this story has disappeared and I can't force it to come back. I don't know if it'll never be continued, or if I pick it up again someday, but I'd like to thank you all. I never thought I'd get as many readers as I did from my crappy written fanfic from a teenage fangirl's mind, but I'm happy I have. It's really made me think about what I COULD and CAN create. And maybe this story was just made so I can realize that. I know lots of you will just read the first sentence or title and leave to find another story, and I don't mind. But I hope they know I appreciate them and their dedication to this. It's been a long-ass journey, and I'm sorry to give it up. But I can't hold on anymore. It's not just a writer's block, it's so much more I can't explain! But anyway, thank you all for reading while you did, and thank you for giving me a chance and helping realize some things about myself and my opportunities. So, rather you have hate to give me or a bittersweet goodbye, thanks for reading.

                                                                                                                                             With Love,

                                                                                                                                                                           -Ryuko