Chapter 5

A/N- Omg, you guys, I don't even know! I just, Like, and then... OMG THIS SONG IS LIKE, AHHH MAKING ME FEEL SO... LIKE... BLAAAAAAHAHAIJSNF VJRG VGGTVGM ... I don't know. Don't own Fairy Tail, and, yeah... So...

Lucy POV-

I woke up a lot earlier than I figured I would have and replayed the moments from yesterday. But in the end, all I came up with was, What the hell? Yep. Summary of yesterday. I tore of my clothes before I threw myself on the really uncomfortable bed, seeming like a cloud when I hit it though.

I sat up in my bed and stretched a long while trying to regain the feeling in my bones. I looked around for White and found her curled up at the edge of my bed. I groggily rubbed my eyes and stood up. It would be different from now on, I knew...

I walked to my new closet and opened it, knowing White summoned all my clothes for me. I picked out almost the same attire as yesterday, but different colors on some.

Black and white striped V-neck long sleeve

White cape with a hood

Same red gloves

Black converse (Yes, converse in Mongolia!:P)  

I put my hair in a messy bun, revealing my eye patch when I put it on. I didn't really care. I looked back at White deciding not to wake her, pulled my hood up and walked out of my small cabin. Though my cape was as white as snow, no one noticed me as I walked down the streets of Mongolia from the forest.

I made my way through the streets and to Fairy Tail. How old memories could never haunt. I opened the doors and stepped in, looking around. Wendy noticed my entrance and waved. Everyone looked at her like she was crazy. Once the guild doors shut, the beautiful sunlight was drained from the room. Dull. I didn't like it. It felt like sun was something I needed. 

 Then, I could sense it. Something was in the air...

Natsu POV-   

... ... I had bit my tongue for too long... I couldn't take it anymore... That hooded bastard! Who where they? Why where they here? I need to cook up a plan...

Lissana POV-

I knew my spell on Natsu and the others was fading. I had to do something! So... I borrowed again. I had to! They were the only people that could help me! And, after all, they couldn't kill me! They needed me. I was their only ticket to power! And I could get what I wanted, as long as I did what they said... 

Narrator

Lucy knew something was off, and she wouldn't ignore it. Her old, ignorant self wouldn't let that happen. It something was up, Lucy had to find out fast, before it was too late and all the things she needed crept up on her... But what? What was it? Would she ever find out in time? She knew she needed to. So, Lucy sat down at a vacant table and started thinking about the unnerving feeling in the air. Was she the only one that noticed? Maybe so... After all, she was now more powerful than anyone else in the guild. Something was cooking. She sensed... she sensed...! A cave- a dark cave, hidden deep in a lost forest, mysterious creatures lurking about in the darkness. There was something powerful in that cave, more powerful than her! But, how could she sense it here? Someone must have been communicating with what was inside the cave! Was there anything? Was being here, in Fairy Tail just too much, and was getting to her head? No, she wouldn't be fooled again! To add along to her worries and stress, there was a strange essence about Natsu that morning. Oh, the morning. How something so beautiful and bright would be the hint of something dark and powerful. She had to be quick.