Chapter 7

A/N-Hello, hello? How are you guys? I hope last chapter was good for you. :) Sorry it's been awhile... My birthday happened and I was busy. But, I'm back!!! ;) I don't own Fairy Tail! Anyway, here's the next part!

Lucy POV-

I knew exactly what I did. I meant everything that I had done. I had fallen madly in love with him. And I was pissed at him for it. I knew that what I did would shake everything in our futures, but I didn't care. I needed to do it.  Natsu stared at me, clearly shocked, not willing to move or say a word. I walked carefully around him and out of the guild. I needed time to cool off.

???-

"Has it been done?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good... That Lissana girl fit perfectly for the role. How gullible she was."

"Indeed, Master."

"Is the next plan ready for phase?"

"Almost, Master. A week's time."

"Good, good..."

Natsu POV-

L... Lucy just kissed me. She, she actually kissed me, ha-ha! But, then, she hit me. She said that it was for making her fall in love with me... Oh, no... Oh shit! I must've hurt her so bad! God, what the hell is wrong with me!? "Oh, crap..." I said aloud. "Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap!"

"'Oh, crap' indeed, Natsu," I heard Gray say from behind me. "We were all jerks. I don't even know how Lissana could've controlled us like that."

"Well," Erza started, "she was taken over by something, say to it that she'd do it soon or something. She must've been working with someone else, someone with enough power to give Lissana what she needed to control us all."

Erza had a good point. But I was still pissed at myself.

"It doesn't matter!" I shouted. "I hurt Lucy!!"

"Natsu..." Wendy said. "So did everyone else. They didn't know. We were being controlled. It's not your fault, okay? It's alright." 

"Of course it's my fault!" I stormed out of the guild.

Lucy POV-

I was walking back to the small cabin that White had made for me. When I opened the door I saw her jump up. I could tell she had been worried about me. I actually felt sorry for that. I knelt down beside her and pulled her into a hug which she did not question. I really just needed a hug then. I felt like all the feelings and emotions that I had pushed away and had become immune to start flowing back to me. It was as if an emotive wall had been holding everything back and it finally started to crumble.

   I could feel the hot, sad tears starting to come. I could feel my body beginning to shake from anger. I felt my happiness forming a smile on my lips. Everything was mixed and I was sure I looked totally crazy. I hugged White as if my life depended on it. Then, after a silent tide of emotions, I felt the entire dam break. Everything. Every, single, thing.

   I backed away from White, she knew I wanted to be alone now. I charged out the door in my wolf form and ran through the forest. I ran up the tallest mountain, my breath never running out.

  When I reached the top, I transformed into Lucy.....

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs with my tears being carried of my face by the wind, along with my hard yell. I screamed, and screamed until I couldn't feel my throat anymore.