Chapter 6

A/N- Sooooo..... How's it going? ... I... I, Uh... Yeah... Don't own Fairy Tail... Dang! Fairy Tail is going to hell!

Lucy POV-

It all happened in a flash. But I remember it like yesterday. It was something like a black mist, dark entity, I don't know! I can't even explain it... Just imagine something from Hell and you've got the answer. All your worst nightmares. Darkness consuming you... The, thing, barged through the doors before I could do or say anything. It was unlike anything I'd ever seen during my training. 

When I looked around the guild, Lissana looked like she was in more fear than anyone. Some others looked like they were in a horrible dream. I knew it wasn't. This was why I came back. For something this epic. It had to be. What else? But, if that was why, then why did I still feel incomplete? Did I have to defeat it first? Could I, alone? Even though I knew I was even more powerful than Master now, I could sense the blackness was stronger. Thoughts ran through my head. Was I ready? Was this why I came back? Would I even be able to defeat it?

I needed a plan, so I started plotting in my head, though I came up with nothing. I couldn't even make the first move when Lissana started screaming. 

"N-no! Stop! You shouldn't be here! I've done what you asked! I just needed a bit more time! That's all! It'll be okay!- No, no! Stop, stop! AHHHHHHH!" The thing didn't give her a chance. It started to swiftly move toward her. Lissana screamed and started to run, but before she could even go that far, it consumed her.

The darkness at first seemed to be consuming her, but I quickly realized she was consuming it. Or, at least it seemed like it but Lissana looked in total pain. The spirit was going into her, controlling her. Until Lissana didn't even look human anymore. Her eyes blazed red, sharpened teeth turned into something like a smile. Crooked body, arms, legs all twitching. Black mist pouring out from everywhere.

I knew this was no time to stare. Lissana still or not, I was going to kill this thing.

Narrator- It was confusing. Lucy didn't know if it was going left, right, up, down. It was like the mist, or Lissana, was fading, going in and out- but Lucy knew that it must have been a trick of the eyes, the mind. She ignored all those details and focused on one- it's weakness.  But, what was it? Did it even have a weakness? It wasn't really even Lissana anymore. It was just a hollow body, like everything but skin disappeared. Yet it seemed sturdy as ever. Then, it hit Lucy. Lucy was it's weakness. Even if something corrupted her, deep down, Lissana was residing. And she didn't want Lucy back. 

  Hesitation took over Lucy. Could she really show her face now? Well, she didn't have much a choice...

Lucy POV-   

This was it. I would unravel my mystery here. This was where it would all end. I looked to the side and saw Wendy staring at me. She seemed to know what I was thinking. Her eyes twinkled with uncertainty, but then switched to brave as she gave a small nod. I looked back at the new Lissana and started to pull my hand up to my hood. Lissana didn't move. I started to pull it down. It seemed that she saw part of my blonde hair because, in a monstrous tone, she started to shout 'NO'.

   I pulled my hood down all the way, so fast you couldn't see my hand. But, to me, it felt like I was going in slow motion. I didn't like that feeling.

   At first, there was silence. Then, a wave of gasps. Although it hit me like a train for some reason, I ignored them and focused on Lissana's reaction. It wasn't too pretty.

   "N... N-no.... No. No. NO. Impossible! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" Her unhuman voice echoed through the guild. I took a step towards her. She took a step back.