Chapter One: Who is this mystery man?

1 year later...

I knocked on my sister’s room loudly impatient wanting her to hurry up and get ready so we could leave for school. I could sense this year was going alright, finally in year ten, three months till my sixteenth birthday. I guess I don’t really have anything to be THAT excited about...                                                                                                                                                     

“GET UP!” I shouted through the door bashing my fist on the door once more.

Finally after standing here for another five minutes I heard her getting out of bed. I headed towards the front door picking up my school bag in the process. Marlin was the worst person to ever live with; she’s bossy, annoying and such a slut.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   “God Rika you’re a fucking brat,” Marlin said stomping her way towards me.

I flinched as she reached her palm out to slap me. I moved out the way and walked out the door. Marlin started up her car before giving me a “hurry the fuck up” look. I took a seat in the back not wanting to be near her. She drove so bloody slow mostly because she was more concentrated on the phone call. I buried my head in the window of the car trying to sleep knowing that it was another one to two hours drive to school.  

I woke up with the sound of my bitchy sister yelling at me.                                                                                                                        

  “Shut up!” I yelled back handing her sleepily.

Marlin looked at me angrily before pulling me out the car. She dropped me on the pavement and locked up.                     

“You’re such a fucking embarrassment,” She growled before walking away slutty.                                                                                      

      “ Har har,” I mocked her before giving myself a mental slap to wake up.

I looked around to see people headed to the main buildings. Who the hell was that!? I saw a new face in the crowd who looked awfully lost. Was it just me? He looked so hot! I started walking over to him but then lost vision due to the crowds of people. Damn, I will find that guy again. I looked at my schedule to see that I had double English first up, “joy”.

English FINALLY finished, I swear to god Mr. William hates me. I seem to get into shit when I don’t do anything wrong. I hid my dark brown hair in my hoddie to keep the long time straightening it not to be a waste. I saw my skanky sister walk up to some guy and kiss him, gross! She better not bring any loser home. I headed over to the lunch table that held my only two friends. TWO friends right, I know what you’re probably thinking, “What a loser she only has two friends”. But I’m sorry I was never popular and these friends where soo loyal.                                                                                                  

“Craig, Monique!” I called happily sliding next to Craig.

Monique was a quiet girl who was on the tad nerdish side with her fully professional school uniform and glasses. While Craig on the other side was my very loud, independent person who stood up for his beliefs a little too much.                     “

Rika thank god you’re here!” Monique cried happily almost dying of relief.

I knew that meant that Craig was going on about one of his long boring lectures.                                                                            

   “Enough, I’ve had about this much of boring lectures today,” I spread my arms out dramatically.              

Craig knew not to bug me after a double lesson of English and one long winded lesson of art. I only picked art because I thought it would be fun and cool. But apparently not, all we did was learn history of famous artist and crap. I looked around the outside lunch yard to not see many people accept for... No that wasn’t. Shit it was the guy I spotted this morning and lost because of people. Crap I think he just spotted me.                                                                                          

                      “Hey, why you not inside?” He asked almost making me drown at the sound of his masculine male voice.

He was older than me, maybe a senior? He didn’t seem like most boys my age, he wasn’t still boyish.                                              

       “Less people out here,” I answered chocking sounding like a COMPLETE idiot.                                                    “You really want this pretty face getting all wet?” He laughed at my remark.                                              

Did I hear correctly? This cute guy said my face was pretty. Thank goodness I was sitting down I thought I was going to faint.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 “Ahh... I better get going inside before my friends kill me. But it was nice meeting you...”He paused for my name.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                “Rika!” I blurted out blushing deep red.                                                                                                                                            

     “Rika,” He said my name so seductively before heading into the cafeteria.

I leaned my head into the table even though it was wet. I’m an idiot, what was his name?

Thanks a bunch if you read all of that, Comment please to tell me how the story is. Check out my best friend/ co.writer of this story. Leah aka (Iamemoskittles)... YEAH WELL THANKS SO MUCH <3