Chapter Five: She means everything to me...

Okay this chapter is not that long. But I wanted to give something to the readers. This has more of Harry's P.O.V in it so im sorry if you don't like it :/. Tell me if you did or not since It might be a decider of if I should put a chapter about his flashback or something... Anyway to the story!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Five: She means everything to me...

[Harry P.O.V]

I clenched the ground with my claws. The sound of the pounding hearts of hikers in the forest made my blood rush with excitement. The animal in me took fully control as my body raced towards them. I could hear my own monster of a snarl rip threw my clenched jaws. I bolted into the humans and automatically ripped the arm of the elderly man who stood before me. I saw the panic in his face as I lunched towards him with my wolf appearance. The taste of fresh meat surged into my bloodstream. I loved the feel of having killed. It felt like ages since I killed someone, I couldn’t control myself. For some reason my mind travelled back to Marlin. She was the most delightful thing I had tasted besides her father of course. Rika. She was so innocent and all I wanted to do was kill her. She was to... I couldn’t quite put my finger on why I couldn’t just murder her like all the others I have done. Perhaps there was something more to her then what I had excepted.  I growled at myself displeased. I had just wreaked this time to myself thinking of some pathetic girl whose life I’d broken. I tore at the ground unable to control myself as I shifted back into my human self. I was in pain of running for so long. I frantically wiped my hand over my bloodstained mouth before lying on the dampened grass, relaxing my whole body before going after Rika...

[Rika P.O.V]

I couldn’t quite understand why I had truly accepted going out with Mr. Turner. I watched as the waitress handed us our menus and walked away without saying a word.                                                                                                                                               “I never thought of you to be someone interested in a place like this sir.” I said trying to regain the normal feel of a date.

He had been silent for awhile which had put me on edge. We sat away from most of the diners in a corner of the room. I didn’t think that it would have been that bigger deal but the feeling of being in a five-star restaurant made me nervous. Teachers weren’t the richest people in the world, but they sure seemed okay looking from where I was sitting.                                “Rika, don’t ever call me by a professional name. It makes me seem like an old person...” He answered not hinting on anymore conversation starters.

I decided to sit here silently since it didn’t seem like anything was going to happen. I felt like leaning in and kissing him though which seemed so odd for my type of personality. I brought my eyes to the floor instead of looking at him. He made me so insecure about myself. I sighed...

[Harry P.O.V]

I didn’t have any sort of knowledge of how I got here. It seemed like every inch of my body just longed to be in the same area as Rika. Her house seemed so normal for me to stay near. Perhaps it was because I watched her all the time since her mother left. How she was usually alone. I felt like the worst person in the world killing her father, but I knew that if I did I would know her like I do now. The house was so dark, maybe she was asleep. The thought of seeing Rika in complete peace made me smile to myself. I walked over to the front door and took the spare key from inside the flower pot. I opened up the front door to have the warm feeling of coming home to someone you loved. I shut the door quietly not wanting to disturb her from such a slumber. I already knew where her bedroom so I went there first. The door was open and sudden pain inflicted threw me. Her bed was empty. Rika wasn’t here. My whole body seemed to drown in misery. My hand went straight to the light switch. Rika’s room was exactly how I remembered it, the images of wolves being completely decapitated covered almost every inch of this one room. It made me sad knowing that she hated what I was. Maybe I had played with her already enough. Perhaps if I left her she would turn happy and maybe one day accept that a monster killed her family. Maybe just maybe one day she would accept that she couldn’t hate forever. I walked over to her bed and lied down. The rush of warmth filled me as I closed my eyes and fell into my first ever proper sleep.

COMMENT PLEASE <3 [smile.or.die] Andy.