Chapter 7

Ash's P.O.V

James looked astonished that I had flipped him over so easily. His and Greyson's whole pack was dead silent.
"Would anyone else care to question my rank?" I raised an eyebrow after speaking.

Most of them shook their heads no while others were hesitant to even move. I smirked and walked back to Sam. Kyle folded his hands behind his back. "Now that we have established greetings, I suspect Alpha Jame's pack and Greyson's pack have already settled in?"

Greyson nodded and James Beta did as well, seeing as James himself was still recovering from my amazing take down.

"Then may my pack settle in as well?" Kyle asked, as nicely as possible as James got up. He straightened his shirt out and glared at me, with a smile. "Of course, follow me." He said, clenching his teeth.

We followed him through the house, it had gone through some upgrades from the time I had been here. Kyle was shown his room first, then Calum, Vince, Xander, and last but not least Sam and me. James opened the door and then left straight away.

The bedroom had dark purple walls and a light blue canopy bed ( to the side or up ) it was a very nice room with a bathroom attached. I put my bags down and sat on the bed with Sam until I heard a knock on the door. Me and Sam both went to the door, opening it up. I had a small smirk on my face as I saw who it was,

"Hi! I'm Carrie, the female Alpha. I just wante-" Her eyes were closed with a smile until she opened them, her smile instantly faded. "- Look, I saw what you did out there, to James, and you better not touch him Ever again." She said, dead serious.

"Look, why would I ever want to touch your filthy unattractive 'mate'-" I scrunched up my fingers to air quote it,"When you two are so perfect together? And Sam?"

"Yes Ash?" She looked at him with a small mischievous grin of her own.

"How would you feel if I were to touch another?"

"I'd curse them and do this to you." She grabbed my face and gave me a kiss, while doing so I looked straight at Carrie as she huffed and dramatically walked away.

Sam pulled away and we laughed, walking back into my room until someone grabbed my arm. You I thought as a grim expression crossed my face.

DUH DUH DUH!!!!! Who is it, who grabbed her arm, and what do you think will happen now that her past has come back to haunt her? Find out next chapter!!! ( Which won't have a 5 mounts delay to it ☺️ )