No Words

You'll either hate or love me after this chapter, Please let it be that you love me.

Violets P.O.V

I woke up and I was in a room with tools and was blue all around, blue seemed to be the theme. I also noticed I was in a hospital dress and hospital bed. I tried to sit up but I found myself wincing at the action. I scanned the room over again and found a mirror, I moved as cautiously as I could to the mirror but it ended taking me about twice as long as I thought it would to get there.

When I looked in the mirror my left eye was now pale brown instead of the normal dark brown eye colour I'm used to. I also have the scar running down my eye along with my bruises and other scars. I slowly but surely made my way back to the bed to get a little more sleep but when I laid down the door opened and in came who I believe is Dr. May came and got some tools then looked at me and said "Well, look who Finally got up. I'm Dr. May, pack doctor of the StarSoul Pack."

I tried to talk, to thank her, but what came out was just a croak. "Shhh, don't talk for now, your still healing. It'll take a bit more time since you haven't shifted yet, but you will still heal faster than a human. Normally it would take 4 months for a human to heal, but for you it should only take about 1 1/2." She explained to me, and in return I nodded. She smiled and told me to get more rest and that I should be able to walk in 2 days or so. With that she left and I went back to sleep.

I woke up and Dr. May was here with two others. I tilt my head in confusion when she looks at me, she gives me a mother-like look which held love and pity. I was very confused why but strangely, she gave me a sense of comfort. One of the two men spoke up. "Miss, the alpha would like to speak to you right now." I nodded my head yes and got of the bed and realized I was in clothes, strange. I walked with them to the alpha office and before we entered I spelt the most amazing sent ever, Spice, earth, and mint. I entered and saw the most gorgeous man I have ever seen he had short brown hair, brown eyes, and olive tanned skin. Almost on instincts I covered my eye with my hair afraid that he might think I'm ugly.

He stood up and slowly moved towards me like I was his pray. Once he reached me he grabbed my hands very hard and made me wince. He looked at me like he was looking through my soul. His eyes burned through me like he could see my past. "You're so beautiful. That makes this so much harder to do. I, Greyson Ket, reject you as my mate." My heart broke right there and now. I had absolutely no words for what just happened.

"I'm sorry, but I need a strong Luna to rule over my pack with me. You just are not strong enough to be my Luna, you may still stay in my pack borders but you may leave if you wish."

I had tears in my eyes and I ran out the door, I had a very precise memory so I got out as quick as I could and I ran, that's all I did, I ran.