Run away

Violets P.O.V

I woke up again and tried to get up but I was in so much pain, it hurt to just move my arm. I just laid there and did my best to breath. After a couple of minutes I heard rustling in the field and voices. " Hehe, I'm so glad you convinced me to go with you here, it's so beautiful!"

"I know, that's why I wanted to bring you here." I closed my eyes because it still really hurt and I thought that if I spoke it might intensify the pain. " Do you want a kiss?" A feminine voice asked.

"Yes" a much more masculine voice answered.

"Well, you'll have to catch me!" The lady said in a silly matter.

Ah, well guess who's date is going to get ruined. I still couldn't really move so I was kind of stuck here. I heard the movements and the girl seemed to be really close. I heard the girl gasp and knew she found my body, bloody, cut, and unnatural. "Trent! Come here quickly!!"

"What's wrong? Oh Jesus Christ!"

"We have to help her I can hear her heart beat, and she smells like she's been around werewovles ."

"Okay, let's get her to the pack doctor."

I got lifted up very gently but it still hurt like a bitch! I assumed we were running from how bumpy it was. Pretty soon I heard a door open and another and two more. "Dr. May we found this girl on the edge of the territory in the meadow."

"Oh dear god, set her down on the bed so I can help her." I felt a strange feeling in my arm and after a couple of minutes I started to get a bit drowsy, man if I pass out again, it'll be like the fifth time today.

Guess what happened? Yup, I passed out.

----------//////////////////--------------

Sorry it's a short chapter but I really wanted to speed things up because I haven't updated in a long time so I kind of felt obligated to update.

I hope you understand that I was writing this new book instead of writing A Elemental Dragon.