Chapter 8

Ash's P.O.V

I turned around to see my so called 'brother' tugging on my arm. 

"Hey, I just wanted to say welcome to the pack. Also, what you did to the alpha was pretty impressive." Leo said, scratching the back of his head."O-oh, and my names Leo."

Was my brother seriously trying to HIT on me? I  swallowed my own vomit and gave him a sarcastic smile, "Thanks! Now goodbye"

I could see his expression change immediately from cheerful to a almost sad, neutral. I almost felt sympathetic for him, almost. I turned back around and closed the door to my bedroom.

Leo's P.O.V

The new girl slightly reminded me of someone, although I can't really place my finger on it though. She kind of reminds me of me, but that's not really it. Since she had clearly rejected me I decided to go down stairs to see if James had recovered from his little 'concussion' that she had gave him. When I walked into the kitchen I saw that James had an ice pack being held on his forehead by Carrie. "So, I'm guessing you won't be questioning girls strengths anymore?" I joked.

"Ha-ha, I still will, but maybe not so close." He replied,"I think that girls a whore, putting her hands on you like that. And when I went over to be nice to her, she told me that I was .. Ugly and then kissed her little, girl toy in front of me." Carrie said. For some reason her saying that made me really mad, almost made me feel protective of the girl, who I didn't even know the name of. " It was probably just a misunderstanding Carrie, you can try and get to know her better at the party tonight." I said, knowing Carrie had lied about what people said to her before.

"Why are you being so protective of her? It's not like she's anyone important.", " Now Carrie, baby, Leo may have a point here, at the party you can show her how beautiful you are in your new dress." James replied to Carrie before she had the chance to have a melt down.

Carrie nodded and kissed James on the cheek, then she went of to who knows where to do who know what. All I cared about was that she was gone. "You realized you just freed the beast to do whatever she wants, right?" I smirked at him, "Oh, hardy har har, your quiet full of yourself today, aren't you." James pointed out.

"Maybe I am just a little." I laughed, but James didn't laugh, he just got up and patted me on the back "We gotta go to the meeting with the other alpha's to decide who will be the new alpha." I had forgotten about the meeting, but nodded anyway and walked with him to the meeting room.

~~~~Le Time Skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ash's P.O.V

"So, what are you going to wear to the party tonight?" Sam asked me.

"What party?" I replied, clueless. "You know, the one I had told you about when we started to unpack, the one because there are 3 NEW pack's joining together" Sam said, turning around to look at me from the clothes she was picking out. "Oh, haha, THAT one, I may have not been listening" I tried to give my most innocent smile,"Your lucky I love you, or I'm pretty sure you would already be dead by now." She glared slightly at me, but I could tell she was joking. Just then I had a devilishly good idea.

"Hey Sam, do you think you could help me do something at the party?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, I am so sorry for the late update. Will not ( Probable ) happen again!

Also, next chapter will be longer!!!!!!

Bye