Goodbye My Love!

Edwins P.O.V

we got in the cab waving goodbye to everyone lyn rests her head on my shoulder pouting "im gonna miss you"i nod "me too but ill see you soon hopefully"she holds onto my arm im gonna miss her so much she is literally my everything im gonna miss waking up and seeing her in my arms.

i look at her i feel tears on my shoulder i lift her chin up and she sniffles i hug her "hey no tears i love you"she nods "i love you too"i tickle y fingers up and down her arm soothing her she tangles our fingers together and we stay silent watching everything that passes.

we pull up and i kiss her not wanting to pull away or let go she told me i needed to go i shut the door and watch it leave off to my plane as she gets to her train i tried not to cry as i bought my ticket and waited for them to call me up i got a message it was my babygirl i smile as we text back and forth.

Lyns P.O.V

i let go of him and watched as he got farther and farther i held back the tears with every bit in me as i could i get to the train station,grab my bag, and pay for my ticket i texted edwin i couldnt wait he had an hour before his gate is called

i had 45 minutes so we texted for as much time as we could im gonna miss him so much you dont understand love until you leave it and dont know when you will see them again all i can say is it fuck!ng sucks.

finally we all get into te train i sit in my seat and look out the window most the time im excited to see my family but i already miss Edwin i wish we lived closer together so i could see him when i wanted i ended up falling asleep 15 minutes on the train.

A/N:short but sweet! i hope you liked it, this is one of my personal favorite chapters! it includes my best friend, Lyn who has been in this book since the start!  i know shes gonna love this chapter, but do you? leave me a comment! ok thanks love you guys byyee!