Our Lady Of Sorrows; Chapter eight: Solitudine

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE LYRICS/ASSOCIATIONS USED IN THIS STORY. ALL RIGHTS GO TO MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE (who inspire me the most)

“Solitudine”.

The next 4 weeks I stayed in my room. Painting. Thinking. Thinking about Frank. Thinking about my Grandma. Thinking about what Helena said to me the day in the book shop.

My Mom and Dad were beginning to get worried about me.  Mikey would invite me out to see Ray and Frank. Each time I’d decline the offer.

I picked up my pencil and pad and drew. Just, drew what was on my mind. Drew whatever came to my head.

In about an hour, I made a creation of a woman stood under a tree. The tree was grey, as was the sky. It was windy, and the woman was slowly turning into ash, and blowing away. A man in the distance was running to her. Trying to save her. But nothing he could do did any help. 

But one thing that completely startled me as I looked over the tree was that there were apples growing on it. Most of them were rotten, but two. Two glowing red apples on either side of the tree. Separated from each other by the other dead apples.

I felt like one of those apples.

I felt like the man running to save his destiny on the picture.

Most of all I felt helpless and lonely.

I looked over to my alarm clock. It was 2:43AM. I need some sleep.

I put my pad down on my desk and went to bed. I lay there till about 3:15AM thinking. Then I finally passed out sleeping till 12PM.