Our Lady Of Sorrows; Chapter twelve: È ora di andare Avanti

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE LYRICS/ASSOCIATIONS IN THIS STORY. ALL RIGHTS GO TO MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE. 

“È ora di andare Avanti”.

The drive home was awful. Me and Mikey were soaked through, covered in mud. Neither our Mom or Dad were speaking.

As soon as we got in me and Mikey went straight to our rooms. I went and got in the shower, and then I went to bed and fell asleep.

I was woken up by the sound of my Mom’s voice. “Gerard.. Gerard…” I looked up to see her looking down at me. “Wha.. What…?” I said, still half asleep.

“Someone’s outside for you.” She half smiled.

I got up and went to the door. It was frank. I quickly pulled on the first clothes I could find and went for a walk with Frank.

The weather was still pretty dreary. I mean, at least today it wasn’t raining, but the sky was grey.

We walked all the way to a little field, and we sat under a tree.

“Frank I honestly need to tell you something.” I spat out before I could stop  myself from saying it.

“Go on?” frank insisted.

“Frank I love you.” I said. I could feel my face burning red from blushing.

Frank turned to me and threw himself onto me, kissing me.

“Thank fuck” he let out, as he sat back up. “But I don’t want to seem as if I’m trying to change your emotions for your grandma. And all the shit I’ve put you through... How? And what about your family?” He questioned me.

“Frank I need you. The actual only hope for me is you. With my grandma gone you’re the mainly only person I can turn to if I need someone.  And you’ve not put me through any shit. All the stuff I’ve done is for you, not forced by you. It’s different. And my grandpa said.. Well, it’s a long story.

I told him the story of Helena turning out to be my grandmother, Frank let out a “FUCK” and a few “Woah”’s.

He was amazed. “So.. She had a special place for.. For me?” I saw a tear come to his eye.

“Pretty much.” I looked him straight in the eye. His hazel eyes interlocked with mine and we kissed. He put his arms around my waist and we stayed there till it started to get dark.