Chapter 3

Of course I had to tell Jayden about me going to PAX. If I had just left she would be super worried about me. First I had to explain about Dylan, and how we met and stuff, and then talk about PAX, where is was, how long I will be gone, stuff like that. She's basically a third parent. But I know she cares about me.

Of course, she thought it was a horrible idea. Going to some convention across the country to meet with a random guy you barely know, to go see another person who you again, don't know. But it was just one of those things, y'know. A spur of the moment thing. A once in a lifetime thing. Ok, you could agree that it's not once in a lifetime, but for me it is. I barely have enough money for this anyways. And I can't back out now, I'm too excited. So I'm all set. I've packed my bags. I've got my ticket. This is really happening!

PAX is in 2 days. Well, I mean, I'm just about to go to sleep, so, more like 1 day. We leave tomorrow! I mean, I leave tomorrow. I keep thinking that I'm traveling with Dylan, but really we're just going to PAX together. I don't really know what to expect. What if he's really weird? What is he's totally hot? Oh my god, that would be... interesting, let's just say that.

Maybe after all this hype I'll be disappointed. What if I don't even get to meet Markiplier? I suddenly get really nervous and stressed. I message Dylan (like usual).

Meg_K: Hey Dylan

Meg_K: I'm worried that after all this excitement I'll be let down. What if PAX isn't awesome? What if I don't meet Markiplier? What if  I think it's something way cool but it's actually not as amazing as it's cracked up to be?

XxDDawgxX: Trust me. PAX is awesome. And I'll make sure you meet Markiplier.

Meg_K: Wait... you've been to PAX before? Have you seen Mark before?

XxDDawgxX: Yeah, I've been to PAX. A long time ago, though. Never meet Markiplier. But I'm just as excited as you are!

Meg_K: Ok. I'll text you when I wake up. Bye!

XxDDawgxX: Bye.

Talking to Dylan made me feel better. Before I went to bed, I watched Mark's latest vlog (posted today) saying that he would be going to PAX. I'm so excited I get to meet him. Before I knew it, I was asleep with earbuds still in my ears.

I wake up to my alarm, set to 7:05. What, you can never be too prepared. My flight leaves at 1:00, but they're still a lot of stuff to do. I look at my checklist for today. I can't message Dylan now, It's 4 am for him, so I move on to the next thing on the list. I shower, but I don't apply make-up. This is a plane day, I don't need to impress anyone! I grab breakfast, but unlike most days of shoveling cereal into my mouth, today I make my favorite; pancakes. I take my time while eating it, scrolling through tumblr and checking youtube.

I text Dylan and Jayden, then check the time. 10:02. Wait, what?

I was going to leave for the airport at 11:00. What am I going to do for an hour? Oh! I got it. Agar.io. Always the best for solving boredom.

Before I knew it I was on the plane, getting ready to land in Seattle, Washington. The excitement is too real right now. I get off the plane, collect my luggage, and take a taxi to my hotel, and plop myself down on the bed. If time is going fast now, how will it be at PAX? I thought. 

Meg_K: I'M IN SEATTLE AND FREAKING OUT

Meg_K: MARK AND JACK ARE IN THIS CITY RIGHT NOW

Meg_K: AND OTHER PEOPLE OF COURSE

Meg_K: BUT YOUTUBERS ARE MORE IMPORTANT.

XxDDawgxX: I'm still on the train. Probably won't get there 'till late.

Meg_K: EEEE THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST WEEKEND OF MY LIFE

XxDDawgxX: You said is sister :D Just make sure to breath XD

Meg_K: Mark already takes my breath away through a screen. Imagine meeting him IRL O.O

XxDDawgxX: It's gonna be awesome, Meg. Just you wait.