Video Games

"Graaaaaay!" Natsu whined. Gray however, didn't pay attention to his boyfriend cause he was playing Gear Of War.

Natsu pouted and stared at the ground, in thought. Natsu's eye's lit up as he smirked.

"Loke!! Behind you!!"

Natsu jumped, completely forgetting that he was playing with Loke. Natsu's smirked widened.

Salamander sat behind the ice mage and rapped his arms around the slim waist. Gray smiled and leaned into Natsu, happy that his lover stoped complaining.

Natsu muzzled Gray's check, hitting the headphones on Gray's head.

Natsu smiled and kissed Gray's neck. Gray shivered.

Natsu then began sucking on his collar bone.

"Ngh. Natsu, no."

Natsu ignored his lover and bit into the raven hairs soft skin. "Hhnng"

Gray panted as he took one hand of the controller and into Natsu's hair.

Natsu felt the vibration from the remote and got an idea.

"Dude, you alright?" he heard Loke ask.

"J-just fine. " panted Gray.

Natsu took the controller and pressed it against Gray's groin. The remote vibrated.

"Ahhng. N-Natsu!"

Gray pulled Natsu into a kiss, the game long forgotten.

"Now, pay attention to me."

"Aww, is salamander jealous of a game?"

"Hell yea I am. You been on the game for 4 hours already!" Natsu pressed the remote against Gray as it vibrated again.

"Hnnngh."

Natsu took the headphones off of Gray's head and spoke through the mouth piece.

"Sorry Loke. Gray is gonna be busy for the next 2 hours."

Natsu threw the headphones on the floor and pulled Gray in for a passionate kiss.

"Now then where were we?"

~End~