200 follower special

Thank you for 200 followers! Enjoy!!

WARNING: SMUT/SEX/LEMON

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Gray moaned softly and pulled against the magic cancelling cuffs. "Haa, Natsu." Gray pulled against it again.

"Let me touch you!"

Natsu smirkes and lifted his lips off of Gray's neck. A nice red hickey took its spot. Natsu sat on Gray's stomach, his ass rubbing against Grays cock.

Gray huffed as Natsu thrusted against Gray. "Mmg, fffffuck!"

Natsu smirked and thrusted faster as he whispered in Gray's ear.

"I'm in control today love~"

Gray's breath quicked, he began to thrust against Natsu's ass.

Natsu moaned softly and slowly crawled down Gray, reaching his twiching cock.

Natsu smirked and licked the tip, swirling his tongue around then licking the slit.

Gray pulled the cuffs and moaned softly.

Natsu took Gray's cock in his mouth and sucked hard. Gray bucked his hips and moaned.

"Fffuck!"

Natsu crawled back onto Gray and positioned himself.

"Ready, Dear~?"

Before Gray could answer, Nafsu thrustes down hard.

"Mmgh!"

Natsu raises his hips and thrusted down again as he connected with Gray's lips.

Gray pulled the cuff and kissed back, thrusting faster into Natsu.

"Mmgh! Nnngyya!"

Natsu's face flushed as he continued to bouse off of Gray. Natsu threw his head back and moaned loudly, falling onto Gray's chest.

Gray continued to thrust into Natsu. Natsu's eye's widened and he suddenly screamed.

"AHHHH!"

Gray smirked and whispered into Natsu's ear. "Found it~"

Gray's thrust began to quicken. Natsu clenched Gray's shoulder and bite Gray's neck, moaning loudly and cummed.

"ANNNG~ G-GRAY!!"

Gray grunted and thrusted once more before cumming into Natsu. The two panted as Natsu got up and took of Gray's cuffs.

Gray hugged Natsu's sweaty body. Natsu kissed Gray's neck before falling asleep.

Gray chuckled and looked at his wedding ring.

"Goodnighy, love."