Explore part 3 and final part

Long chapter!

Natsu bite his lip hard, drawing a few pecks of blood. The vibrator pushed directly against his prostate. His mind began to fog. The pleasure was building up, and fast.

"Annngh! Mmgh~ G-gray! Ah!"

Vrrooooooom, vroooom

The sound of the vibrator, the smell of sex, and Natsu's loud moans filled the quiet house. He tried multiple times to keep quite, but failed.

Natsu reached to pull the vibrator out, only to have his hand slapped away. Natsu sniffes the air and caught Gray's scent. He smiled to himself. Well, better put on a show then.

Natsu floped onto his back and moaned, running his wet finger across his body painfully slow. Gray could feel his pants tighten. He always loved it when Natsu was a mess, just like this.

"Ohhhhh~ ahhhng~ G-gray, Harder, Ohh~"

Natsu closed his eyes and licked his lips. He really did know how to work his boyfriend. Gray grunted and crawled on top of Natsu. Natsu opened his eyes.

"Ahh~ H-huh? Ngh!"

Gray growled sexily into Natsu ear and grabbed ahold of the vibrator.

"N-no, wait, AHhhhhhng!!"

Gray pushed the vibrator in deeper, pulling back out and thrusting it in once again, hitting Natsu's prostate dead on with each powerful thrust.

"You've been a bad boy Natsu and bad boys get punished."

Gray reached under his bed and grabbed a box, pulling out a few items. He grabbed a ball gag and licked the ball seductively, before placing it on natsu. "Mngh!"

Next came the blind fold. Placing it as well on Natsu, Gray smirked. The sight of Natsu fucking himself with a vibrator was a real sight for Gray.

"Natsu, couldn't wait for me, could you?"

Gray thrusted the vibrator once more. Natsu shook his head and threw it back, a cry of ecstasy escaped his lips, alonv with some siliva.

"Couldn't wait for my hot cock inside you? I want you to scream my name as i fuck you senseless."

"Ngggh!"

Gray pulled the vibrator out and aloud Natsu to pant. Gray took off the ball gag and blind fold.

"Suck me now."

Natsu made no objection and pulled down Gray's boxers, a large 9 inch erection springed to life. Natsu took the tiped in his mouth and swirled his touge around the slip. Natsu keeped eye contact the whole time. Smiling, he gave kisses down the hot shaft before going back up and takeing it in, whole.

"Fffuck, Ah, Natsu."

Natsu hummed, a vibration followed. Gray grabbed Natsu's soft salmon hair, entangling it in his hands. Natsu moaned and began to bob his head up and down.

Gray began to lose his mind. As much as Natsu's mouth was pleasurable, he needed his tight, heated entrance.

Gray forced Natsu's head and and fliped his into a doggy position, lineing his cock against Natsu's tight entrance.

Natsu threw his head back with wide eye's when Gray suddenly thrustsed in. "Mmmghaaa! G-gray~~"

The raven teen snapes his hips hips back then forward, hitting Natsu's prostate hard and at an incredible speed. "Mmmgh! Gaah! Ahhg!"

Gray leaned his body against Natsu's back gently and continued his thrusts. He breathed his hot breath into salamander's ear. "Hear that delicious sound? Feel how my cocm slides in and out of that hot bodh of your's?"

Gray nibbled against Natsu's neck scar and listened to all the worless songs his lover made.

"Ahhhh! Mmmngh- G-gray, Im gonna, Ahhg!"

Gray's thrusts quickened and Natsu's body jolted from the force. Soon, Natsu's arms gave out and he fell onto the pillow, raising his ass and pushing his lover deeper.

Gray could feel Natsu beginning to tighten and before he knew it, a loud scream rose from Natsu as his cum spilled onto the bed sheets. "Ahhhhh! G-gray!!"

Grqy grunted and made a few more thrusts before he cummed inside his lover. Both panted heavily. Gray pulled out and floped onto the bed, while holding a sleeping Natsu in his arms.

"Love you, Natsu."

He smiled before he spook up again.

"Happy Anniversary~"