Mine~

Gray opened the door for his beloved boyfriend, Natsu Dragneel. The two males entered an ice cream shop and looked around.

"Figure out what you want yet?" Gray asked. Natsu nodded and pointed to an order.

"Cookies and cream with chocolate chips and carmel sryup!" Gray nodded and walked over to the Lady as Natsu went to look at the cakes on the other side of the store.

The lady smirked. "Well, hello thier cutie! What Would you like?" The lady winked and pressed her breast against the counter, makeing them look bigger. Gray averted his eyes to the ground. "Order number 6, please."

The girl smiled and went to place the order. She shot Gray a wink and began to talk again. "So, what's your name, hot stuff?" Gray gulped. "E-eh..Gray." "mmgh, so dark and mysterious.."

The girl licked her lips. "I like it.."

Gray just looked away again, quickly the lady wrote her number on a napkin and gave it to him, along with his order.

He smiled and bowed. Natsu was already sitting at a bench, swinging his feet since they could barley touch the ground. Gray chuckled yo himself and trotted over.

He placed the ice cream in front of Natsu and sat opposite of him. Natsu smiled and took a spoonful, putting it up to Gray.

"Say, Ahh~"

Gray blushed and rolled his eye's. "Ahh~"

Nafsu smiled and put the spoon in Gray's mouth but something caught his eye. There was a number placed on a napkin that said.

'Call me! Xoxoxo ~Juvia'

Jealously rose into Natsu. He glanced at the cashier and noticed her stareing at Gray. Natsu removed his hand from the spoon, leaving it in Gray's mouth. Natsu stood up and sat next to Gray. He looked to see if the girl was watching and she was.

Natsu smirked and pulled Gray down roughly, kissing him on the lips. He moaned softly when Gray licked his bottom lip. He opened his mouth, allowing Gray to dominate him.

After they finished the ice cream, Gray walked outside. Natsu on the other hand, Grabbed the napkin with the number and crossed it out. Under the ladies number he wrote.

'Mine!' -Natsu

He smiled, handed it to the lady and walked out. Outside, he grabed Gray's hand and smiled.

Based off of: Mine! At fanfic.net