Coach x Player

Natsu sighed. Today was a good game. Taking off his shirt, he looked around. Seemed like he was the only one who stayed to take extra practice and yet, he still had tons of energy.

Grabbing his normal Ashes Remain shirt, he groaned.

A loud creak erupted and Natsu's coach walked in, shirtless..again. His coach was the number one best coach ever, Gray Fullbuster.

Gday was looking at files but turned to Natsu. "Hmm, what are you still doing here? Its already 9pm."

Gray walked up to Natsu and waited for an explanation. Natsu chukled. "Stayed for extra practice."

Gray leaned in, causing Natsu to back into his locker. Gray put his arms above the pinkett and glared down.

"Your the best player, thier is no need for extra."

Seeing Natsu's nervousness, Gray smirked, leaning down and licking Natsu's ear base.

Natsu maoned softly and placed his hand on Gray's chest. Gray gripped the hand and eterwined there finger's together.

Gray's tounge traveled down the Natsu's neck, bitting and kissing the sensitive area. Natsu moaned softly and grabbed the lockers edges. Gray smirked and whispers sexily into Natsu's ear. "Such a naughty boy~"

Natsu moaned loudly when Gray suddenly bit into Natsu's collar. His legs felt like Jelly. Gray noticed and wrapped his arms around Natsu's waist, messaging his ass.

"Hnnng! G-gray, ahn!"

The two suddenly broke apart as they heard the locker doors openeing. Romeo suddenly looked at Natsu.

"Natsu, everyone's waiting for you!"

Natsu sweat dropped. "I-I'll be out in a minute."

Romeo left and Natsu sighed, he put on his clean shirt and kissed Grays cheek before leaving, his face completely red.

Gray groaned and looked at his erection. "Well, shit."