Scary Movie

Is it wrong that I chose a scary movie on purpose? I just want Natsu to hold my hand. I blushed and payed for our tickets.

It's our first date yet i already want to fuck him hard. I handed Natsu the ticket. He quickly read the title of the movie and looked confused.

"The escape? Gray..What's that 'bout?" He tilted his head to the side, his eyes wide and staring into mine. I gulped and smiled. "You'll see flame brain.."

Natsu pouted and handed the.ladie the tickets. We went up to the counter. "Graay~ CANDY!" I mentally facepalmed. "We just had ice cream!" "pleeease?!"

I sighed. We got our popcorn, soda and of corse, candy.

The theater wasn't to packed. Thank gawd. I hate it when it's packed. There is always a lot of noise during the movie.

We took our seats in the back room just as the movie started. I fidgeted in my seat. Hell, im excited.

~20 minutes into the movie~

There was a high pitch squeak next to me then a male hugging me. I laughed silently. I patted his head. "Want to leave?"

"N-no..itll be a waist.."

I nodded and gentlt kissed his ear. I felt him shiver. I smirked and lifted his head. He stared at me with a blush. I smirked and licked my lips seductively. His blush darkened.

I kissed his softly, hearing him whimper. Its a good thing that we are the only ones here. Everyone else left 'cause they had a weak stomach.

Licking his lips, he happily applied. I slid my tounge into his hot mouth and explored ever inch.

"Nggh~"

I broke the kiss and whispered in his ear. "If you can be quite for the rest of the movie, I'll give you a present. If not, no present. Okay?"

He nodded. I picked him up and turned his around, his back against my chest. My hands slid to his inner thights. His hand came up and clenched ny hair.

Moving my hands closer to his crotch, he let out a whimper. I grasped his erection and rubed it soflty.

"Ngg--"

I shut him up by shoving 3 fingers in his mouth. He began to suck and lick them. I unbuckled his belt and slid ny hand into his.pants. i felt his tense and nibble my hand. I smirked and thrusted against him. He let out a yelp then moaned.

"Strike 1.."

I grasped his member and slid ny hand over the slit. He began to tremble. He was so sensitive. Pumping soflty, i began to his his neck before sucking. He bit a little harder on my fingers. Drool now ran down his chin and down his neck.

I smirked and watched as his body trembled, his forehead let beads of sweat down, his face flushed and his cute little pants. I pumped his member harder and faster.

"Nnngh!"

"Strike 2..."

Biting down on his neck, i took my fingers out of his mouth and slid my hand up his shirt to his nipples. I pinched the right one and watched as he threw his head back, covering his mouth.

I nodded in satisfaction and pulled his nipple. His whole body jerked in pleasure.

His body tensed up, motiontioning me to stop.

"Ah, ah, ah, you can't come in a theater!"

He let out a whimper. I smirked.

"Strike three.. You lose.."