Wet Dreams- Gray

WARNING: INVOLVES TENTACLES *^*
BASED OF PICTURE ABOVE
ALL GRAY P.O,V!

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

I shighed as I finished brushing me teeth and useing mouth wash. Today was a horrible day at work. My work partner, Natsu Dragneel, was to 'booooored' to do the work, leaving me to do Everything! I groaned and dragged my feet across the floor, reaching my bed and sitting down. Man, this Natsu is really getting on my nerves. I lied down, reached over and turned of the light, letting darkness consume the bedroom.

Turing my back twords the wall, I began to drift off into a deep slumber.

~^~^ IN DREAM ~^~^

Natsu moaned softly as green slimy things began to touch Natsu. Their were 6 of them. One crawled through the side of Natsu's vest and began twirling his nipple. Natsu moaned softly and threw his head back when he felt another one pull his hair and plunge into his mouth.

"Nghh."

A third one pulled Natsu down on his knees and one held Natsu in place while adventuring down his pants, grabing his member and coating it with slim. Natsu's eye's began to water in pleasure.

Natsu's mouth began to let out drool as he sucked on the tentical in his mouth. Natsu's moans got louder when he felt yet another one playing with his ass. His back arched as he gave into the pleasure.

The tentical around Natsu's dick began to pump faster, the tentical at his ass plunged deep inside him, hitting his prostate. Natsu closed his eyes and muffled a loud moan.

"NGGH! MMHHAA!"

His nipples were now being tugged and pulled on.

Natsu continued to maon loudly. He felt his climax coming soon.

He closed his eye's tightly and cummed.

"Nnngh!"

The tentical in his mouth, around his nipples, and on his dick removed themselves and let out a sticky white substance on Natsu. The tentical in Natsu's ass thrusted one more time before doing the same.

Natsu lied thier in all thier cum.

"Nggh~ G-Gray..."

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

I woke up, panting and sweating. What the hell was that?! I looked down and noticed a wet spot in my sheets. "Shit.." I mumbled..how the hell am i gonna even look at Natsu tomorrow?!

I can't belive I JUST wrote that...>///////////<