Day 1

SEHUN'S P.O.V.

"This is our first official day going out in this amazing city. It's only 7 in the morning but these hyungs promised to take us out yesterday and they did." I pointed the camera at Kris, Tao, and Luhan who all attempted to do their best aegyo. I then gave the camera a quick tour of the ferry we were currently on. I showed it the crystal clear waters of the bay, Minah was standing at the rails looking out into the distance. She looked sad, but I couldn't actually tell since her back was turned to me. I closed the camera and did the same, the cool breeze was blowing my hair everywhere. I felt like a female.

"Ahhhh!! This is so amazing! Someone come and hold onto me so I don't fall overboard." Minah said smiling over to us. I was about to make my way over to her but Tao beat me to it. He stood there behind her with his hands on her waist, her arms were spread out. I rolled my eyes, only losers reenacted that titanic scene.

"I think i'm going to throw up, peace out. Being sea sick is definitely not my style." Kris ran towards the bathroom sign in the back of the boat. When he was gone from our sight, Luhan and I returned our attention back to Minah and Tao.

"They look good together huh." Luhan said. I scoffed back in response.

"Does she have a boyfriend? I thought you were him but you two seem to hate each other." Luhan walked towards the sun chairs laid out on deck. I followed him and we sat down together.

"Not that I know of, not that I care." I just met him yesterday but I had a feeling I could tell him anything.

"If you don't care then why do you keep looking over there?" He teased me, this guy had to the nerve to tease ME.

"I just want to make sure his hands don't go anywhere they're not supposed to."

"I think you're being possessive over someone who's not yours." I hit his arm.

X

MINAH'S P.O.V.

The ferry took us to a little amusement park, we rode a whole bunch of rides so far but that wasn't enough for Tao since he insisted on going on a couple's ride. Once it was our turn to board, I was about to get in with Tao but he wanted Kris to sit with him instead.

"I'm sorry Minah, do you mind if Kris hyung could sit next me?"

"Whatever let Krease sit next to you." I muttered. It was Luhan's turn next, thank god. I wanted to let Sehun sit by himself, I was still disappointed that he wasn't the one to reenact the Titanic scene with me back on the ferry. I was about to climb in with Luhan oppa.

"Uhhh Minah, Sehun said he wanted to accompany me on this ride....sorry haha I promised." Sehun pushed past me and got in with his new bff. I can't believe they left me alone! These guys were really getting on my nerves, I didn't feel sorry for kicking them in their balls anymore.

"Guys I'm going to go wait for you over by the exit. I don't really feel like riding with a stranger." I walked away before they could say anything. Honestly I wasn't sad that I couldn't ride the stupid ride, I was sad because anything couple related reminded me of him. I opened my bag and pulled out the I-pod he gave me for our one year anniversary last year. I plugged in my headphones and let his voice fill my ears. This song was for me and only me.

FLASHBACK

"Happy one year anniversary Minah! Close your eyes I brought you a gift." He said laughing, he was filled with excitement.

"Why?? We agreed no gifts." I said pouting, but I did as I was told anyways. I felt him place earphones in my ears, he played me a song.

"Th- this is your voice.....you wrote me a song?" I asked him with my eyes still shut tight.