Day 12

Sehun's P.O.V.

"Who was it? Why do you look like that?" Baekhyun asked me while keeping his eyes glued onto a squirming Mai. I suddenly started to get the chills running up and down my spine. Choa, a blind little 5 year old who suddenly goes missing too. I stood there in silence thinking about it hard and long. Baekhyun had to come over and violently shake my shoulder before I could snap back to reality. 

"It's not her." I looked straight at him in the eyes before looking down at Mai who was now crying her eyes out. 

"What do you mean it's not her? Who was that on the phone?" 

"Give me a second. Watch her i'll be right back." without letting him object I ran out of the front door with my phone in hand. I quickly dialed the police station and asked to talk to someone Korean.

"Hello can I help you with something?"

"Its Oh Sehun, the person who reported Kim Minah as a missing person."

"Hi yes, we haven't found a lead on her yet." 

"Thats not it, have you had any lead on a blind five year old who went missing sometime earlier today?" I knew there would be no lead on Minah but I have a feeling that their abduction was somehow both connected.

"Actually yes, eye witnesses say she was kidnapped by a gang when she was talking a walk outside of the orphanage." 

"Do you know who they are?"

"We think it's the gang that has been traveling through Asian countries however we are still not able to trace their whereabouts." I suddenly hung up and I didn't care about being rude because I was seriously worried about both Minah and Choa. I went back inside to find Baekhyun pacing back and forth.

"Hey you dick, can you let me know what's going on?" He shoved me by my shoulder. I ignored him and went over to Mai.

"How close were you with Choa?" I asked while untying her.

"Not close. I barely even talked to her. She wasn't in my group of kids." She rubbed her wrists together and I could tell she was telling the truth.

"We're sorry." I apologized and I heard Baekhyun scoff at my ridiculousness. 

"No he's sorry. I'm not." he then walked out and slammed the door shut. 

"We thought you were the one behind Minah's abduction."  I explained to her who looked confused.

"Why would I do that?" 

"You're kind of crazy." I said straight out. 

"Thats ru-" before I could let her finish my phone rang again. It was an unknown caller ID but I picked up anyway.

"Hello?"

"SEHUN HELP ME." 

"MINAH?" my heart suddenly stopped. 

X

Minah's P.O.V.

"You ungrateful brat I can't believe I showed you my acting skills." Kyungsoo sat on a stool in front of me and gave me a look of death. I truly have never been more terrified. I looked away and I really just want to get the hell out of here. He suddenly stood up and walked out to me, his hand shot out and grip my chin.

"Don't look away when I'm talking to you." Suddenly another dude comes in and see's our awkward position.

"Oh am I interrupting something?? I'll leave."

"NO COME BACK." I shouted and that made Kyungsoo retreat backwards. The dude came back and bowed to him.

"What is it?"

"The person who wanted her kidnapped is coming by to pay the money." I don't know if I heard him right but I suddenly felt excited and afraid. Excited that I finally get to see the bitch who wanted me like this but afraid of what will happen to me afterwards.

"Alright thank you for letting me know. Where is everyone else?" 

"They're doing some business. I'm about to join them, you coming?" 

"I can't I have to keep watch on this brat." he directed his gaze to me which made me roll my eyes. The dude walked out and it was now just the two of us. I sat comfortably on the couch, glad that I wasn't tied up again. Kyungsoo stood in front of me, looking down at something on his phone. I wish he would've left too since his presence is making me uncomfortable. I suddenly started to picture Sehun's face and that made me miss him. NO, snap out of it Minah, he's probably not even looking for you. I kept my eyes straight but they landed on.......um......Kyungsoo's crotch. No I'm not a pervert, but I'm an absolute genius. Without thinking about what would happen if I do something bad again, I quickly stood up and ran to him, drop kicking him right. where. it. hurts. most. He fell to the floor screeching in pain, not letting any time slip by, I got the rope where he tied me up earlier and started to do the same to his body. 

"What are you doing? STOP THAT." 

"Oh shut up you freak." I tied him like an egg roll and got his phone. He was looking at pictures of.....cats? ANYWAYS. I quickly dialed 911 and asked them for help before calling Sehun and asking him to help. I surprised myself by memorizing his number just in case if one of us every gets lost. 

"SEHUN HELP." 

"NO YOU STUPID GIRL YOU'RE GOING TO RUIN THIS FOR ALL OF US." Kyungsoo screamed at me. I didn't hear anything through the phone, the connection here was so bad. I hung up angrily and started to go around the room looking for a way out. I peered through a window and was shocked to see that their van was pulling up already. I quickly looked over to Kyungsoo and ran over to him, finding a handkerchief nearby and stuffing his mouth with it. I struggled to drag him over to one of the door ands I pushed him into there, closing the door. Then I ran and found a hiding spot in the small crook between a bookshelf and a cabinet. I heard footsteps approaching and I heard voices.

"Was she bothersome?"

"According to the boss, he said she tried to escape."

"How annoying, I can't wait to hear her screaming in fear." 

I rolled my eyes, this person sounded like she was 5.

"I can't wait for you to finally pay us." 

"Oh shut up you knew I couldn't leave the orphanage without you guys."

 My mouth dropped when I saw who walked in through the door. 

"Where is everybody?" I saw Choa walking around with her white cane. 

A little girl was the reason behind my whole abduction.