Day 4

MINAH'S P.O.V.

DAY 3 CONT.

"How long are you going to keep ignoring him? He's hurting you know." Xiumin was screaming at me through the phone. He's been lecturing me for an hour about how I basically killed Chanyeol by rejecting his feelings for me.

"Baby Baozi calm down, no one can take you seriously when you sound like an angry ahjussi. Plus he knows what he did hurt me too. Just give me his number and I'll talk to him, I blocked him temporarily but somehow his contact got deleted too oops." I had the phone balanced on my shoulder while I was trying to take off my shirt at the same time. A loose strand of thread was stuck to my earring, making it twice as hard to take off. A knock came from the door which made me hurry the process. I tugged the shirt off along with my earring, pain was shooting up and down my ear lobe.

"Minah can I come in?" Oh shoot, Sehun.

"Gotta go." I quickly hung up on Xiumin and jumped behind the bed to hide. He went in anyways and looked around, he had something in his hand.

"Huh she's not here? Why is her phone on the ground?" He bent down to pick it up and sat on the corner of my bed. He was looking through my phone, that asshole. My heart was beating really fast, I was trying not to breathe loudly so he would't hear me and notice my half naked self. A youtube ad was playing once he was done typing something, was he serious???? If he wanted to watch videos he could've done it on his OWN PHONE, just cause I had unlimited data doesn't mean my phone was up for free use.

"I NEED YOU GIRL, WAE HONJA SARANGHAGO HONJASEOMAN IBYEOL HAE. I NEED YOU GIRL." He started singing along. Oh my god what is he doing. WHAT WAS I WITNESSING?! I peeped my head up from my hiding spot and looked at him, his hand gestures for trying to dance along made me cringe. Why is he having a mini karaoke party by himself to BTS songs.

"What the hell are you doing???" He looked at me and stood up startled.

"I'm trying to experience the life of a fangirl with BTS." He threw my phone down on the bed.

"Why are you back there????" He started to approach me.

"STOP WHERE YOU ARE." He just stood there staring at me. I felt self conscious about my body, I was sweating due to embarrassment.

"I have something I want to talk to you about." He gestured for me to come out.

"I'm half naked."

"Are you scared of me seeing your body? I'm not a pervert, I'll leave." He said already turning his back.

"It's not that, I'm just insecure." I blurted out.

"Your body is amazing the way it is, you're beautiful the way you are." Then he left the room.

I was still in my hiding space shocked from his words, I couldn't help but think of Baekhyun when he called me beautiful. I shook my head to rid my thoughts about him,

"He left you." My subconscious said.

Once I was changed into my PJ's I walked to Sehun's room to find the door already opened. When I walked in, he was sitting on the edge of his bed holding onto a picture frame.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" I sat down beside him. I looked at the picture, it was him and his family.

"This." He said referring to the picture.

"Since you've agreed to what I proposed yesterday, I want to tell you about my family first. I have a younger sister named Ha Na, who still probably wants her shoes back by the way. This is my mom and my dad, they were once a happy couple until my mom lost her job and my dad started drinking. He became and alcoholic and would often beat my mom or even Ha Na over little things. He even burned me once by throwing his cigarette at me." He put down the picture and rolled up the sleeve on his right arm to show burn scars. I gasped, I slowly reached out and touched it. He flinched and pulled back.