$$$

MINAH'S P.O.V.

"550,000...600,000...650,000...700,000 won. Holy cow, is Kai secretly working as a male prostitute behind his closed door and loud music??? How did he end up saving THIS much." I finished counting all the money. I sadly cleaned up the remains of the murdered piggy bank. I threw the shards in the trash before going to bed. I have in mind what I planned on using for documenting the trip.

"KAIIIIIIIIIII. JONG INNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. KIM JONG INNNNNNNNNNN. KIM JONG IN KAIIIIIIIIIIII." I screamed from my bed.

"WHAT, JESUS LEAVE ME ALONE." He screamed back twice as loud.

I cleared my throat before quickly doing some vocal exercises.

"I FREAKING LOVE YOU."

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP." Looks like someone's mom was extra cranky tonight.

X

SEHUN'S P.O.V.

The car was not the best place to sleep, but I really needed to be alone to clear my head. I sat up and stretched my limbs, sore from sleeping uncomfortably. I was parked a couple of houses down from Suho's, I was surprised no one called the police on me yet. I would of if I was the owner of the house I was currently parked in front of, I looked sketchy as hell. It was only 8 a.m., but that was the perfect time to go home to get some things. Was it even home anymore? I drove the 20 minutes it took to get there. The house looked quiet and already abandoned after a single night. I walked in through the unlocked front door, furniture and broken appliances were everywhere. It was most likely from my father's struggles with the police. I went into the kitchen to get something to drink, a note was taped on the handle.

SEOUL'S NATIONAL POLICE DISTRICT

THE ATTACKER IS NOW IN POLICE CUSTODY. YOU MUST GO TO THE POLICE STATION AND EITHER PICK UP THE PERSON OR FILE A REPORT WHERE THE ATTACKER WILL BE KEPT IN JAIL DEPENDING ON THE SITUATION OF YESTERDAY'S INCIDENT. PLEASE COME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. CALL THE FOLLOWING NUMBER TO SCHEDULE YOUR VISIT.

82-9-430-4467

I took a picture of it with my phone and texted it to Suho.

Me: Don't allow my family let him out, help my mom with the divorce. - 8: 45 a.m.

Suho: Of course. I'll do my best to protect them until you come back.....how long will you be gone for? - 8:56 a.m.

Me: A while...I'll be back soon don't worry. Thank you hyung. - 9:00 a.m.

I went upstairs to my room, I was going to officially pack for my trip. I grabbed a duffle bag from under my bed, I packed more clothes and just other little things I thought I needed. I looked around my room, dark and gloomy just how I liked it. I walked around the whole entire house, not sure if I was ever going to see it again. I started with all of the bedrooms, family picture in Ha Na's room caught my eye. It was from christmas two years ago, before my dad started overdosing on alcohol. Even I looked somewhat happy in the picture with that ugly sweater Mom made me wear. I went to the kitchen next, getting some snacks cause I was hungry. Lastly I went into the bathroom and splashed water on my face and stared at my reflection. College was coming to and end anyways, I'm just glad to escape the last few weeks early.