The Move

I woke up today feeling weird , the butterflies we're going crazy making me crazy . However I didn't know if it was because I was happy or upset .

My father was a big shot businessman in our home town but he woke up one day and decided that it wasn't enough and just like that he said we were moving to New York . At first I didn't know how I felt about it well to be honest I still don't and we are supposed to make the move today . I mean I absolutely love NYC and one day hoped to get into NYU but I don't think that I was ready as of yet . I had school and my friends and a job and of course Ashton guy from across the street who I had absolutely been in love with since I saw him . We're we together ? ... Oh hell no ! We rarely even talked like only on gatherings and stuff . I come from a Muslim family so my parents are conservative when it come to girls and guys being very close . Thus I didn't really have guy friends and also went to an all girl school .

Anyways getting back to the move ... No matter how hard I tried I felt this pit this emptiness inside me . Oh dear lord please not let me cry . I wanted to be happy I really did and sometimes I felt I was but I don't know I wasn't sure . I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice my mother coming in and practically yelling at me to hurry up and get ready .

As we arrived at the airport all I could think was "well here goes nothing"