New York here I come

As we were flying on top of NY I could see the Empire State Building in all of its awesomeness I wasn't into architecture but I did appreciate a good building when I saw one .
                -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
This was it ... We were in New York . My father's business partner sent a car to pick us up . I have to say I was surprised as the car was one which was very expensive . After about what felt like an eternity of being stuck in traffic we finally pulled up in front of a huge house . I swear it seemed it was like a mansion but I knew it wasn't . "Err....this must be your business partners house right?" I asked my dad . He simply replied by saying " Oh don't be silly love this is our house" At that my jaw dropped to ground I mean we had a pretty big and nice house back home but nothing like this so I asked my dad about the upgrade . "Well the house back home I bought when I was only capable of buying something like it now I am capable of buying this and now that we are in NY hopefully soon enough even a bigger one if business goes well ."
                   -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
The house was breath taking I swear it was set in the perfect combination of antique yet trendy and contemporary. From the wall paper to the furniture to the paintings everything was perfect just perfect . When I entered my room ... God Danm ! I almost died . It was everything I had wanted my room to be like . The white furniture, the walk in closet , the light coloured wallpaper that was absolutely beautiful , a sitting corner at the window at the front of the room and my favourite the balcony to my right showing a beautiful and huge probably very old tree . I thought to myself maybe moving wasn't so bad . I snapped picture and sent them in the group my best friends and I had by the name of The Justice Legue since we were all die hard DC fans well Marwel as well and might I add that I was Flash and my bestest friend Batman . Soon my phone started buzzing telling me just how jealous my friends were . I walked out to the balcony with a satisfied look actually more like a grin on my face . Apparently I was too preoccupied in my thought and when I snapped out of them I say this gorgeous brown haired might I add very shirtless boy who looked about my age . Did I mention that I am 16 going on 17 and Mcdreamy aka the guy standing opposite to me seemed around 17 too . I realised I was spacing out again when I saw him waving at me with a worried face . "Oh , hi!" I said awkwardly . "Hey ! I said hey before but I guess you didn't notice ." "Oh yeah sorry about that I tend to space out a lot" I said with an awkward laugh . "Yeah I noticed . By the way I'm Storm ... Thunder Storm" Suddenly I started laughing my ass off but quite downed when I saw a hard look on his face . I felt my cheeks heat with embarrassment "Oh your name is actually Thunder Storm huh" Way to go idiot made a fool of yourself yet again . I looked at my feet when I heard him laugh . What the hell ? "Oh my god this is so funny haha I'm kidding my name is not Thunder it's Jace Storm .... Hey you're different usually girl go crazy over thunder but you were the first one who didn't believe me and instead laughed her butt off no offence" "None taken" I replied "Although it's a killer name I don't think anyone actually names their children Thunder . And I'm Lisa " (it's pronounced as la-i-za and also I changed the name of the protagonist)
He stopped and looked at me thoughtfully. I blushed and asked tucking my hear behind my ear "what are you thinking? " " Nothing just that you have a beautiful name it's very angelic "
" Wow ! Don't you know how to woo a girl? ".  " no actually I wasn't trying ... Believe it or not I was actually being sincere. Anyways I have to go get ready got party to be at so yeah welcome to the neighbourhood I hope I see you again sometime " And just like that showing me his pearl white and absolutely dashing smile he went into his room and closed his curtains .
I thought to myself maybe the move wasn't a bad idea at all . And with a smile plastered on my face I went to sleep .
                  -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
I woke up in the morning feeling very exhausted but I woke up wore a sweatpants and a t-shirt , wore my trainers , grabbed my mobile and headphones and decided to go for a morning jog . Since I was like on the chubby side I had to take care of my exercise to stay fit . Plus it was a good opportunity to look around the neighbourhood . All the houses were as big and grand as ours actually some even bigger . Suddenly I felt very hungry so I decided to head back plus it was really hot I was sweating like anything . As I got near my house and was preoccupied with my phone I bumped into someone and fell . Pissed of I looked up to see who had caused me to fall but melted as soon as my eyes met with very blue ones of a Greek god look alike with the most perfectly sculpted face and the most sexy sandy blonde bed hair . "Watch were you go next time clutz" Wait back on ... WHAT ? " Clutz oh really well I was clearly doing something important on my phone you could have seen me and moved" but no how could Greek god actually Mcsteamy be mature and apologise instead he just said whatever and walked away . I got up dusted my pants and just decided to drop the matter and go take a shower . Maybe moving wasn't as great as I thought .

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

So hi guys , this is my first book ever and honestly I don't even know if I can pull it off . But I would really like for you guys to be supportive . Oh and I changed the girls name from Loveeza to Lisa but if you like the first name better just say the word for your wish is my command .

Lisa - Haven't decided yet
Mcdreamy aka Jace Storm - Francisco Lachowski
Mcsteamy - Austin Butler