Oh Hell Nooo !

Lisa's POV

I was almost ready wearing my floral dress that fit perfectly till the waist then had a flowy skirt from there that came just above my knees . I absolutely adored this dress because 1 it was beautiful 2 I love flowers and 3 Ashton had once told me that I looked pretty nice in it . Oh I missed spying on Ashton from my window . But right now I had to focus on impressing everyone from the community for mom had giver me strict instructions . I quickly slipped on by black coat shoes although I wanted to wear peep toes I couldn't cuz I was wearing leggings , not allowed to show a lot of skin above the ankles but thank god I could wear sleeveless tops .
-&-&-&-&-&-&-
We reached the community centre where the dinner was held . It was a beautiful white building which looked like a palace but smaller . We walked in and I could feel this weird feeling in my stomach . Oh god I hope my makeup is alright . Oh god I hope I'm not under dressed or or overdressed . Many things were going through my mind .

A little while had passed and I wasn't able to locate Jace . To be honest I didn't have time since everyone was coming and introducing themselves and it was hard to figure out who was who in the crowd .

Soon this gorgeous and elegant woman came and introduced herself as Sarah . Just after that Jace came from behind her and she introduced him as her son . I could see where Jace got his looks but no wait at that moment Jace's father came and not to sound creepy or anything but boy did he have the looks . Jace had chocolate brown eyes just like his dad while Sarah's very blue eyes reminded me of someone else's but who's ?

I decided to drop the matter when Jace came over to talk to me .
"Hi ! Umm I didn't see you the past well like 3 days I guess ." He said .
"Oh yeah I was busy unpacking my stuff ." I was always awkward around guys but not so much with Jace .
"Stuff ? What sort of stuff that took you 3 days ?"
"Oh you know my clothes and stuff , my books , then I had to paste all the pictures of my friends and I from back home and of-course my comic ." I said hoping he wouldn't think I was a geek .
"Comics ?" He said really loud but blushed when he realised what he had done . "You are telling me that you a pretty and sweet girl like you reads comics ?"
Errr...... Yeah !" This time I blushed cuz he had called me pretty " I love comics "
"Wow ! You seize to amaze me yet again " he said with a grin .
To look confident I asked , " When have I amazed you before ?" And although he looked away I could tell he was blushing .
" Err ... You know when you laughed when I told you I was thunder and how you're so different from the girls around here ." He said trying to look casual .
Suddenly my head started thinking a million things , different! How different? Different good ? Different bad ? And like he read my mind he said "I mean different in a good way just in case you were wondering."
"Wondering ! Oh no why would I be wondering?" Shutup Lisa just shut up and calm down I thought to myself . Wait I haven't even obsessed over the fact that he said I was pretty .
"Oh hey Austin come here I want you to meet someone." He waved to someone behind me .
Came in front of me Greek god aka Mcsteamy aka apparently Austin aka asshole .
"You!" I shouted
"Yeah me ." He said nonchalantly .
"Oh Hell Nooo !"
And just when I had thought that tonight was going good .... It had to be ruined . Great . -_-