To Expect The Unexpected

Picture of Ashton - Grant Gustin

                          ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;

Lisa's POV
Oh lord he's here he's here , ok calm down girl keep your cool . But how could i when the man of my dreams was smiling at me . "Hi!" I think I heard him say but i was too busy looking into his green mesmerising eyed . "Err .... Hi yourself" wow Lisa way to be smooth . "How was the flight ?"
"It was a little tiring since there was a baby constantly crying but other than that it was ok . I'm just real happy to be here ."
"I'm glad your here too uh i mean everyone is you know mum and dad and Joey speaking of whom he is waiting with the car outside we better get going ."
                          ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;

When we got home had lunch and Ashton went to rest for a while i was so exhausted . I think it was because of the excitement ir something . Anyway i went out to the balcony for some fresh air .
"Hey ! So listen i had a great night the other night i mean tge dinner and i was hoping that you and i could talk ."
"Sure yeah we can talk whenever you want ." I replied to Jace who looked like he was in a hurry . "Um great right now I have to go but tonight lets talk tonight right here ."
"Sure see you then ." With that Jace left .

                           $ $ $ $ $ $

We had , had dinner and all along Ashton kept on looking at me what i think was a smile on his face . I was so nervous i couldn't even eat properly .
"Hola ! I mean hi !" Ashton scrached the back of his neck , oh my god was he blushing ? "Hehe hi" i giggled "what brings you to my room ?"
"Nothing i just couldn't sleep and thought maybe we could you know talk and catch up ."   "Sure ."
We stepped out on the balcony . "
"So how is life in New York City ?"
"Umm it's ok so far i mean i haven't started school yet or anything so I'm stuck at home really . All the life i had in NYC was a dinner party and when i went to Century 21 with Joey "
"Oh , well we've been missing you back home ..... err what i mean id that I've been missing you , you know seeing you aroundthe neighbourhood and all ."  GET OUT OF HERE is this really happening , did Ashton really miss me and oh my god is he blushing . "Umm...I've missed everyone one too."  "Everyone ? Not someone specifically ?"   "Well i have been missing the girls too much and .... yeah .... i miss seeing you around too ." Stop blushing Lisa .   "So how much have you been missing me ?"
"Errr....a lot !"   "Really ??? I mean why its not like we were very close friends or anything ." I said with an awkward laugh .
"Well soon after you guys left i started noticing ... um ... well ... things . Like how you weren't there every morning when i went to school . Like you weren't there at night at your window looking at the starts like a child looks at candy . Like ... i guess what I'm trying to say is .... I .. I ... I like you "
My eyes shot open and my breath hitched "Wha...wha...whaaat ? I mean h..how and ... and when . I lived across the street from you for 12 years and you ... you never said or did anything that said that yiu like me ."
"I...i know i guess I didn't realise what I felt until you went away I mean seeing you always put a smile on my face and i didn't know why but when I saw you today and you literally took my breath away everything became clear."
"Nothing has ever made this much sense before Lisa . I miss you so much and now I know why . So Lisa would you please please go out on a date with me ?" He asked with a hopeful smile on his face .
This was really happening the most unexpected thing ever was really happening . I guess you can always expect the unexpected . And without hesitation I said "YES !!!"