Ashton !!!

Lisa's POV

As soon as we got home i changed into my sweatpants and sweatshirt . "Mum I'm going at tge back on the swing for a while , if you need me just text no need to come all the way out there k bye " I shoutedand ran to the swing . It was currently 11:45 so i decidedto enjoy the view of the beautifulsky and the garden in front of me . I lost track of time listening songs when I saw the time and it was currently 12:40 . "That asshole didn't show up ." I said to myself and got up and went to my room . My mother usually stayed awake till 1 or 2 am cuz she had trouble sleeping so i asked her to make me a chocolate milkshake .
"Here you go sweetie your milkshake oh and i forgot to tell you that Ashton from acroos the street back home will be stayingwith us over the weekend , apparently he has an interview at NYU for his admition and all on monday . Now he will be arriving on friday and i need you to go with the driver to pick him up from the airport and be a very good girl during his stay ."
"Mum stop and take a breath . 1 Thankyou 2 Please don't say drive , call him Joey 3 Off course I'll pick him up and 4 I am not 4 years old moma I know how to behave when we have guests over ."
"Ok sweetie good night , I love you ." And with that she left . As soon as i was sure i was alone ....... i screamed in excitement . Austin ..... MY Austin will be staying with us for a whole 3 day maybe 4 yayayayayayayay ! I was going crazy with excitement . It had been too long since i had seen him and even thoughwe weren't really friends or anything , I missed him sooo much cuz you know why ;)

; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;

Austin's POV

When i got home i changed my clothes and was about to head out to meet Lisa when my phone rang . It was Sean my dealer . Hesitantly i picked up the phone . "Hey bro litsen up I got new stuff today and I saved some for you each pill for $100 . You in ?" I could see Lisa sitting in tge swing , smiling , I can't drag her into my bullshit , she doesn't deserve that . Besides even if I talk to her she won't understand , no one ever understands . " Yeah man I'm in ..."

; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;

Lisa's POV

Friday morningcame along and u went crazy . What was i gonna wear ? How was I going to greet him ? I had gotten a little practice of talking to guys due to Jace and the guy who stood me up if you know what i mean .

I got ready and decided to go with khaki trousers and a light blue crop top with ny favourite vans with clouds on them . I know casual but i didn't want to look like I put in much effort in getting ready . I finishedthe look with a little mascara , pink blush and a pink lip gloss . "Perfect ! Now let's go pick up Mr.Right Guy from tge airport .

I was anxiously waiting for Ashton and i almost started bitting my nail but then remembered how expensive the manicure was . As soon as i saw that pretty face come out the glass door , my heart stopped . This is it , this weekend is going to be awesome .