Who likes her ?

Jace's POV

Lisa went on a date with that jerk face . Ugh i hate that guy . But why am i getting worked up about it .
"Hey man whats got your panties in a twist ?" Austin asked coming in my room . " Nothing man just thinking about Lisa ." " What that new girl ? Why the fuck are you thinking about her ?" " I dont know man i guess i like her i dont know shit she went on a date today and thats just got me worked up i guess ." Austin looked at me with a sceptic look . " Look man she is nothing special so yeah you dont really like her you just like a good lay so i suggest you go out to John's party tonight and get your mind off of Whatever her name is . "Yeah maybe i guess idk but i will go thanks man ."

(A couple of hours later)

Austin's POV

Jace is so stupid he thinks he likes Lisa . Yeah i know her name how could i not its so cute . I mean wait wtf . Well she is pretty though i mean yeah . Her smile and her laugh are both adorable . And her eyes they like they are always shining . Her lips look so plump and kissable ... Danm i bet she would be an amazing kisser . Her lip touching mine , a hand wrapped around her petite waist and the other in her long silky waves , her hands around my nack playing with my hair ........ Shit ! Now im excited places I shouldn't be . I'll just go take a shower yeah i'll do that .

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Hi guys i know im horrible im sorry but its winter break and i will try and upload everyday even if its a short chapter . Just a sneak peak in the next chapter we see Austin and Lisa talking . So be happy all of you shippers speaking of which help me come up with ship name for :
Austin & Lisa
Jace & Lisa
Ashton & Lisa
Oh and Barbra Palvin is Lisa picture on top
Comment & like plz
PS i know this is extremely short but its only q filler the actual one will be uploaded soon . Plz dont hate me .