Chapter 9

A/N:

OMG IT'S BEEN WAYYYYYYY TOO LONG!!  The majority of this book was writing in a book before I even decided to go mobile so yeah I wasn't really feeling the book too much and thought I'd stop but I figured I turn it into an awesome one as soon as I finish upload the already written chapters.

I have lost and found the book over and over again and it's winter time.. again. so I have a lot of down time now probably not as much as I used to because I now work at Chipotle but I think its enough where I can update every one or two weeks.

I also have another book I started writing since I stopped this one and I feel like its already 10 times better than this one from the jump but this one is still pretty good. Now I wouldn't be publishing any of it till I have at least 10 chapters ahead of time and so far I have 6 or 5&1/2 but yeahhh. I'll be working on the both.just this one more than the other because there's no rush for the other one.

So here I am continuing this book hope whatever I continue to write is good enough and receives more readers. And thank you for all the ones who has already began to read it .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Misty's POV

I wake up my regular early time every Saturday and this one is no different. I check my phone and responded to the good morning text I got from Monty to start my day. I then head downstairs and make a light breakfast and head straight back upstairs to go to the bathroom and get ready for my morning jog.

"Morning mom, bye mom, I'm out, I'll be back." I said poking my head into her bedroom.

"Remember your keys." She reminds me as she herself is now getting out of bed.

I leave my house and take in the nice cool air and the smell of morning dew on the grass as I start jogging.

As I pass a house I see Jessica on her front porch daydreaming.

"Oh hey Jessica, you're up early." I say jogging in place.

"Yeah. I don't know why, it's just something about this morning that made me want to get up and enjoy the peace." She responded

"Yeah I know what you mean," I stop jobbing and put on hand on my hip. "What you up to today?" I asked.

"Eh, I don't know as yet." She shrugged.

Hmm

"Want to go to the mall with me later?" I suggested.

"Yeah, that'll be nice. Besides I need some new clothes and stuff." She said with a smile.

"Okay cool. Don't rush to get ready or anything. I'll do my morning jog then I'll stop by on my way home to give you a heads up."

"Okay, later Misty." She waved

"Later." I called back now jogging off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica's POV

I sigh and walk back into my house. I go straight for the lucky charms in the kitchen then I take a seat in front the TV and watch Adventure Time.

Three shows later someone knocks on the front door and I get up and answer it.

"Hey Jessie," said Misty. "You know just came to say you can start getting ready."

"Yeah, okay." I said excited to get out the house.

"Oh is it okay if I use your phone?." Misty asked right before I closed the door. "I kind of left my keys home and I need to tell someone to unlock the door.