Chapter 7

WELL I'M IN SCHOOL UPDATING, THATS HOW MUCH I LOVE WRITING AND UPDATING AND I'M GLAD I HAVE PEOPLE READING IT.

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT THE BOOK SO FAR BY COMMENTING BUT IF ALL YOU CAN DO FOR NOW IS READ THATS FINE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin's POV

i woke up later than usual today probably because i was up all night just blasting music.

By this time all of my friends were already up and done with their normal routines and on their way to school and I'm now getting up.

ugh it's already 7:30. I hope my mom is already out the shower. 

I get up and walk to the bathroom with my towel around my waist. I push open the door and everything just seemed so vacant.'

There were no steamy mirrors, no hot air, not damp rug. Then it hits me.

"Oh yeah." I murmured. "Business trip." 

Now I don't even feel like going to scool but if I stay home I'll be bored out of my mind after a while and have nothing to do so I decided to get ready, very slowly though. I have no type of motivation to rush, it's 8:30 now and I honestly dont care if I get to school late.

Jessica's POV

¤I'm in the park with.. i look around and see no one, so i just take a seat on the grass. i start to reminse about the few things that happened lately. I see Misty, Monty, Maleek and even Justin running towards me we when they reach the senery changed where now in the heart of a heated sweaty club jamming then i realize i'm happy with theses people as i dance with justin then he plant a kiss on my cheek then neck then he nibbles on my ear and then my li--¤

I jump out off bed gasping for air. I quickly turn around to see my alarm clock and it reads 8:15

"SHIT!" I said mad at myself for oversleeping. even if what type of dream was thay why they hell did I dream out Justin.. kissing me on top of that.

"Ugh why didn't I ring?!" I said talking to myself and grabing the clock.

"of course because I didn't set it. DUH JESSIE YOU DIDNT SET THE ALARM." I then realize I'm yelling at myself and I look around to see if anyone witnessed but I'm in the safety of my room so nope.

I jump out of bed and rush to get ready not even speanding enough time in the shower as I would like.

AT SCHOOL 2ND PERIOD 

《Still Jessica's POV》

I was running like a mad women trying to trug my heavy bag in tow. When I burst through the doors of the school I finally took a breath as i slowed down to a steady pace towards my locker to get my books for Trig.

As I start searching through my locker I took a glimps of justin coming down the hallway just strolling like he has no first period, and I looked at him a bit surprised. Thought I was the only late one.

"Hey, why you strolling like you have no where to be, why are you late, why- "

"Ahh soo many questions for just 9 o'clock in the morning."  he said so rudely and i look at him with my mouth ajar.

"s-sorry, I was just going to say you look dead, whats wrong?" I asked brushing off his attitude.

He sigh's and says. "Nothing really."