Chapter 6

I dont know why but I'm just on an update streak I guess.

This Chapter just might be pretty lengthy. So settle down a bit and get ready to read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Justin's POV ~

We walked Misty to her locker first and Monty went on his way after so did Maleek cause Jessica and I lockers are next to each other.

When we got to our lockers I tried to do my best to make up what happened for 1st period and how we didn't get our alone time to actually talk besides at our lockers.

"So.." I said clearing , my throat to get her attention.

She glances my way for a second and says, "Sooo."

"What class do you have next?" for some reason I can't think of any questions out side of school related one, guess it's because I dont really know her that much.

"English, You?" she replied pulling out a notebook and her bag.

"U.S History... um do you want me to walk you to class" I asked her as she was applying some lip gloss to her lips in front of the mirror she had in her locker.

"Umm  hmm" she said rubbing her lips together.  "It's okay im good. "

"You sure" I said closing my locker

With a final smack of her lips "Yeah.." she said and closed her locker and looked me in the face.

I looked away. "Hey um the rest of us always hang out and get something to eat after school, do you wanna join us?"

She thought about it and the replied "Hmm.. maybe.. ask me later, I'll answer you then, okay?"

"Okay cool, talk to you later." I said turning around and beginning to walk away.

"Yeah, you too." she said and left in the other direction.

~ Misty's POV ~

The rest of the day goes by and Monty, Maleek and I met up at Justin's locker.

"Hey guys" I said as we were all together. 

Everyone goes "Hey." Then Monty speaks up and says,  "Where do you guys want to go eat today,  we have no practice,  IT'S FRIDAY!"

Then Justin starts singing "It's Friday Friday, gotta get down on Friday!"

Jessica then walls over with a bewildered look on her face at the singing Justin.  " Um what's going on you guys" She said still looking a bit confused.

"You don't hear the nonsense this guy is singing?" Maleek said with a mild disgusted look on his face while watching  his friend spazz out.

"Oh, that's a song,  what song is that?" she asked even more confused "It's very annoying" she added.

"You think?" I said agreeing with her. " and You don't want to know." I said shortly after.

"Uh okay?" she said opening her locker and putting her stuff away.

Justin then stops singing and turned toward Jessica.

"Hey um do you want to come with us?" I asked her.

"Where to?" she said closing her locker and putting her phone in her bag.

Me forgetting she's new I said "Oh after school we just decide to pick a place to eat and hang out, then go home.

"Okay,  I could do with some food." she said with a smile on her face.

"Cool" I said. Jessica looks ocer at Justin and he returned the smile like it was towards him. Eh I didn't worry about it.