Chapter 8

Soo the last chapter had a crap load of typos and unclear sentences, so I just might never try to type in school ever again.

Erm not sure how I feel about this book reason why I haven't updated in a while but that doesn't mean I have to give up on it as yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Justin's POV~

It's lunch time and I just feel like crap all together. As I walk through the doors I see Misty and Monty talking and being cute, eating each other lunches,  which made me sulk because honestly I feel like a jerk for talking to Jessie they way I have all day. I look over and see Maleek all miserable and a little annoyed; as I got closer I could hear him telling them to get a room.

When I reach the table I look at them, they look at me. and I turned and head for the lunch line not wanting to be around them just for a bit longer.

I'm in the line in deep thought  oblivious to the  now rowdy cafeteria. someone clears their throat and I realize the gap in the line before I even realize it was Jessie behind me. I guess this is my time to apologize.

"Hey, um about earlier. I'm sorry,  I just kind of needed to be alone and.. yeah, sorry."

"Oh , it's okay. Everyone is like that from time to time and I guess it was just pretty annoying with me standing there just staring at you and all."

"Yeah, I guess." I had nothing else to say, matter of fact I didn't know of anything else to say. I know I apologized but somehow I feel as if it wasn't enough.

I really like her and I promised myself I wouldn't let another perfect girl get away from me. so I grabbed my tray of food and waited for her on the side. When she saw me she gave me a small smile which I returned as we made our pursuit to the table that holds our friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jessica's POV~

Lunch was nice in total. With the way Justin apologized, waited for me, talked to me as if no one else was at the table,  I wished it would've lasted a bit longer, but all good things must come to an end, right?

I look forward to spending another day after school with my friends, Justin's going to be there and we're all going to talk and eat and have fun, I know I will.

If I wasn't his friend. I would have said he's seems too rough around the edges and a bit closed off but for some reason I like that about him.

I drift into the memory of my dream. I could've had my dream come true, I wouldn't be on the boarder line of the friend zone. I--

I'm called out of my thoughts as the teacher looks at me with an annoyed look on her face.

"Are you with us?" she ask pointing to the projected screen.

"Uh yeah,  mhm." I say not wanting to really speak because the whole class had their eyes on me. 

A bit embarrassed I fix myself in my seat and look and the bored with concentration to show that I'm paying attention.

What the hell was I thinking about to be so out of it? oh yeah, Justin.

Feeling even more embarrassed as if the whole class could hear my thoughts I sunk into my seat. How the hell could I be thinking about him like that. He barely knows me, hell I barely know him, I would like to get to know him some day.

I physically face palm myself because I know what my perverted mind meant and of course someone is staring at me confused.

I gave him two thumbs up and the cheesiest smile I could muster.  Yeah the kid moved his seat and I mentally face palm myself this time.