Chapter 2

Okay so I took a bit long to update because I was waiting for at least 2 people to read this but, then again I shouldn't watch that, right?!

okay but here's chapter two in Justin's POV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried horribly to come up with a topic to talk about, realizing I'm taking too long I blurt anything out.

"Soo... we're locker neighbors..?" blurting out the obvious

Jessica glancs at me as if he was going crazy. "Yeah I know" she said almost in a duh tone.

meantally face palming myself and try another question.

"What class do you have first period?" I said with my head tilted one eye squeezed shut and one shoulder up, hoping and praying this goes somewhere.

"uhh hmm I have Trig, you?" she said nonchalantly and slightly laughing at me.

"hmm, I have Chemistry" I replied relaxing a bit with the word chemistry dancing on my lips.

"Nice. walk me to class..? I mean if you want."

Nice did I just get through to her or is she just being nice?! eh what ever im not gonna stress it. at least not now. sheesh she was gorgeous. with those nice green eyes and the unique color hair, she's unique I bet you no one else is like her that's why I gotta have her..

Interrupted from my thoughts I look at the awkward yet cute face Jessica put on. dammit how rude I was drooling over her right in her face.

Hesitantly, "uhh,  Justin..?"

"Are you ready?"! I all but practically yell at her. Her confussed look went as fast as it came when she brushed it off with a laugh

haha "right,  I am. And your kind of creeping me out so quit drooling and wipe your face." she told me handing me a napkin. I take it and quickly wipe my face and shove the tissue in my pocket and I held an arm out to her. "Shall we?" I said wiggling my eyebrows. All I see is her go "Pfft" and walk pass me. Guess not, I jog to catch up with her and continue walking.

So we're walking with this nice quiet between us and as we turn the corner BAM! we come to see Misty, Monty, and Maleek. I was hoping to get alone time with her whether we were talking or not. of course Misty spoke first she's the talkative one.

"Uh yeah this is weird,  what class do you guys have?"

Monty said Chemistry,  Jessica said Trig,  Maleek  said Chemistry and I said Chemistry. "And I have Trig!" said Misty.

"Okay so the dudes go this way and the girls go thay way" said Monty putting it all together. And every one but Jessica and I says, Okay.but we nodded our heads in agreement.

While the guys turn to head to class before we're late I turned an watched them walk then turned back around at Jessica before I ran off to catch up I looked at Jessica and saw her looking back at me while she was walking away with Misty, We both mouthed our sorry's and as she turned around to continue walking I turned and literally had to run to catch up a with the guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this chapter is a little short, but it's a Sunday and I'm feeling pretty good, so look out for another update! ^-^