Chapter 51

Justins Pov

I decided to go back to the hotel room to get some things. I could look at Kayleigh, knowing that there was a possibility that she was carrying my baby. I know it was wrong of me not to come back last night and just leave her there but, I’m not ready for a baby, not just yet anyways. I needed sometime to be away from it. I entered the hotel room to hear sobs. It was Kayleigh. I slowly made my way to the bedroom, knocking on the door. “Kayleigh? Is everything okay in there?” There was no answer only sobs. I turned the doorknob but it was locked. “Kayleigh open the door.” No response. “Listen to me, if you are crying because of last night. How do you think I feel?” I leaned up against the door. When she still didn’t make a movement, I knew I needed to get in there. I backed away slowly, kicking the door to open it. When it flung open, I found Kayleigh on the ground, drowning in her tears. I walked over slowly; in her hand I noticed a pregnancy test. I gulped, realizing that’s why she was in so much pain. I took the test out from her hand, I stared at the results. I wrapped my arms around her crying face. “I am so sorry. I am so very sorry.” I looked at the test once more, negative. She wasn’t pregnant. She struggled through her sobs. “Were you really going to leave me?” I gulped. How did she hear that? “Where did you hear that from?” “I came to talk to you at Scooters room and I heard you say something’s..” “I don’t know what I was going to do Kayleigh.” We sat on the bathroom floor. “But why? You were really thinking about picking up and just leaving me to have this child by myself?” “I am sorry, I panicked.” She sniffed and got up off the floor. I stood up, following her steps into the kitchen. She wasn’t pregnant. The relief lifted off my shoulders. I could tell she was hurt more then ever. I was just scared, I am only 19, I still do stupid shit. What makes you think I could take care of a child? But now, I didn’t have to worry about that anymore, we were okay. “How could you be so damn inconsiderate!” she snapped back, spinning around to face me stopping dead in her tracks. “Kayleigh… I was just scared.” “And I wasn’t Justin!” she let out a groan, tossing up her hands. “I know! I am sorry!” “Sorry doesn’t fix everything. Sorry is something you say when you break your moms vase, not when your girlfriend over hears you thinking about leaving her because she’s preg—“ I cut her off by placing a kiss on tense lips. I grabbed onto her arms, holding her close. I could feel her loosen the tension in my grasp. My lips moved with hers. I placed my hands underneath her ass, she quickly reacted, wrapping her legs around my waist. I walked backwards, not breaking the kiss. When I felt her back hit the wall, the kiss was still not broken. I took a deep breath through my nose, licking her lips for permission. Without hesitation she made the first move. Our lips still moved as one as I carried her to the bed. I threw her down, getting on top. Our legs fit perfectly intertwined in one another; it was like a jigsaw puzzle. My hand hovered to her thigh, rubbing back and forth in a delicate manner. My lips wandered from her, moving delicately to her soft skin on her neck. I laid gentle kisses in a trail that went down to the collar bone and back up again. “Justin, what if I was really pregnant?” After a few moments of still kissing up and down her sweet skin, I stopped; relocating my body so it was easy for me to cuddled her close. I puled her up to my new body position. “Kayleigh, let me tell you something. I was thinking about life, what would happen if you were really going to have a baby. I was frightened I will admit it, but I love you and I want you to know that. That I love you so damn much that not even this would separate me from you. I just panicked. I’m sorry.” I laid her head onto my chest. Taking deep breaths. “I was sacred to Justin, the first thing I did was call my brother.” “You did?” She nodded slowly. “I am so sorry.” She stayed silent. “What time is your concert tonight?” I quietly replied “7:00.” “What time do you have to be there?” “5:30.” “Alright well, do you want me to come?” “I’d love it if you came and helped pick the OLLG.” I could sense she was smiling. “Yay!”.