~Ch. 3~

"So Saku-kun, what do you like doing in your free time?"

"What do you do with your hair? It's so smooth and soft. I'm jealous,"

"What made you join the Host Club?"

What in the world made me join this club?

*****

"Is there anything I can do to make up for it?"

A familiar pair of twins starting walking toward us.

"Oi, Tono. Are you ok? It looked like you got hit pretty hard," A pair of twins said simultaneously with a false sense of sympathy.

Wait the twins are here? Oh yeah. They said that they'd see me here. Realizing my idiocy, I sighed for the umpteenth time today and facepalmed.

"Eh? Oh, it's Saku. Took you long enough."

"Since when did I say that you could call me by my given name?" I grumbled.

"It seems that we need to get another uniform for Tamaki,"

Great more people. Does he really need another uniform? I mean it's a small stain. Wait are they going to make me pay for the uniform because I caused this? I glanced at the person who had just walked over here only to recognize him.

"Oh! You're the person that told me to come here,"

"Ah, yes. It seems you've caused a bit of trouble here too,"

"Yeah, but I didn't exactly mean to hurt him."

"I understand-"

Oh, thank god. I might be able to escape this place.

"- but you need to pay for the uniform and I suspect that you wouldn't be able to afford it," He said slightly raising an eyebrow.

I am struck with lightning as I process his words. I don't want to have a debt and Ryo's parents have done too much for me. Why must you do this to me?

"Haruhi-chan" I cried out.

She sighed and patted my back.

"Ooooh, what happened to Tamaki, Takashi?"

A tall raven-haired guy walked over to who I suspect to be Takashi with a short young looking boy on his shoulders.

"Ah. You can repay us by working with us and becoming a Host. You already have people interested in you so that'd help you quite a bit." He grinned, looking at a small group of girls.

"A h-host?"

"Well, this is a Host Club after all."

I slowly fall onto a wall and slide down as my soul leaves my body. The twins crouch down by me and start poking me when the so-called Tamaki suddenly stood up.

"Yes that is perfect! You'll have the honor of the king giving you tips because you're a beginner in Hosting! So you have to get-,"

"Oi Saku get up,"

Mom, please take me with you.

*****

As I remember what happened, I sweatdropped and glanced at Kyoya. Why did it have to be me? I sighed and looked back at the girls.

"I don't really do much with my hair s- so," I said awkwardly, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Ooooh really? You're so lucky!"