~Extra~

"Great. Now you've done it."

"Tono spilled it!"

"You fools! You're the ones that ran into me." Tamaki yelled.

"It's because Haruhi keeps running away. We were going to dress her up in female attire." Hikaru and Kaoru explained.

"Female attire..."

"Do you want to see, Tono?" They grinned as they held Haruhi.

"I will not under these circumstances! Why are you guys hugging her at a moment like this?" Tamaki exclaimed.

"I want to go home!" Haruhi cried out.

"We don't have guests yet, so you can be as noisy as you want, but is it ok?" Kyoya asked.

"You'll wake up Honey and Saku."

Tamaki, Hikaru, and Kaoru quickly takes cover behind one of the couches.

"Um... Is this a bad time?" Someone says awkwardly.

Tamaki slowly turns his head towards the voice as the person stood by the open door, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hi?" Ryo greeted.

"Ozaki! Welcome! May I ask why you're here?"

"I was told that Saku would be here. I came to pick up Saku because my club isn't holding a meeting today, but if you're busy I'll just-"

"I apologize. Saku is currently sleeping and has some club duties later today. She'll be free to go in an hour or so. If you want, you can stay until then," Kyoya suggested.

"...She's sleeping?" He loudly whispers.

"Yes. If you don't mind, can you please wake her up?" Kyoya asks.

He's automatically ran behind the couch with Kaoru, Tamaki, and Hikaru.

"Where is she? What was she like before she asleep?" He frantically whispers.

"He's taking a nap when he's in 12th grade... Well, we can't do anything about it. Why don't we just wake him up and apologize?" Haruhi remarked, reaching out to Honey.

"Wait! Don't get too close to Honey-senpai! Get over here and take refuge!" They whispered.

"Why did it have to be Haninozuka too?" Ryo cried.

"Ok. This may be a legend, but Honey-senpai is said to be in an extremely bad mood when he wakes up." Hikaru, Kaoru, and Tamaki simultaneously says.

"I've never seen him like that." Haruhi sweatdrops.

"Even if he's been in a good mood until now, it doesn't mean today is going to be the same. I heard the Usa-chan was made by his favorite late grandmother! If he always carries it around, it must be very important to him. What if he sees Usa-chan turn into a different creature once he wakes up? We'll be the ones turning it to different creatures!" Tamaki quietly explains.

"You're exaggerating." Haruhi deadpans.

"I have proof for my theory! Do you remember Honey-senpai's act during the accident with Renge?" Tamaki exclaimed.

"It was so real."

"No one can do something like that without having some kind of foundation already."

"In a more important note, his blood type is AB! He has a dual personality!"

"You do know people with a blood type AB are going to hate you." Haruhi sweatdrops.

"But it's the same as Kyoya!" Tamaki reveals.

Haruhi stood there, shocked and fearing for her life. Can it be? Honey being like the dark lord, Kyoya. It really is a convincing statement.

"Don't you think that'll hurt my feelings..." Kyoya stated.

"We have to do something before he wakes up! Hikaru. Kaoru." Tamaki dictates.

"Yes, sir!" They replied.

"Get your family's private sesuna. You need to fly to Mt. Osore and ask Italo, the exorcist, to come. We also need to ask Honey-senpai's grandma to make a new Usa-chan."

"That's a horrible idea, Tono. There's no time for that. Think of something more constructive."

"We can do this instead! Take Usa-chan to dry cleaning while... Haruhi! Wear this Usa-chan costume." Tamaki orders.

"Great idea, Tono!" Hikaru and Kaoru approves.

"Waaah! Why me?" Haruhi cries out, running away. Sadly, she was already captured by the Tamaki.

"Wait, we could've used Sak-chan! We could've dressed her in female attire too! She's sleeping after all." Hikaru suggested.

"I would want to see it too, but she can occasionally get in a horrible mood when she wakes up. It's too late anyway." Ryo explains, horrified beyond belief.

Honey has already woken up. He rubs his eyes and looks for his precious Usa-chan only to see Tamaki's Kuma-chan. Enraged, he throws Kuma-chan down with terrifying force as Tamaki cries out, "My Kuma-chan!"

Honey sauntered his way to the dirty Usa-chan and spoke in a dreadful tone, "Who dirtied my Usa-chan?"

"Mori-senpai! Save us!" They screamed.

Mori simply stated, "Usa-chan just really wanted to have a cup of tea..."

Everyone seems to be frozen in time from the shock until...

"Oh, really? That explains why he got his face dirty. Can he eat cake too?" Honey asks cheerfully.

They immediately fall back, recovering from all the worry.

"Now... All we have left is Sak-chan..." Ryo looks back terrified.

"Ah, sorry. I believed that you've asked how she was like before she fell asleep. I'm sure all she did was hobble off to the couch and fall onto it, then simply fell asleep." Kyoya answered.

"E-eh. Really?" He sweatdropped.

Ryo then walked toward the sleeping Saku then waved toward himself and put his finger up to his lips, telling them to be quiet. Kaoru and Hikaru quietly tiptoed over to him. Ryo smirked and poked Saku's cheek. She slightly flinched and groaned. His smile started getting bigger as he reached for her sides then started tickling her. Hikaru and Kaoru understanding what was happening grinned and joined in as Saku bursted out laughing.

"Hahah! N-no! Stop it!" She laughed as she flailed around.

"She was awake the whole time. When she sleeping, she always snuggling a pillow or something as she tried going to sleep." Ryo pointed out.

"Eehh?" They said simultaneously.

"I just wanted rest, but you guys are too loud!" She said in between her laughs.

"St-Stop it!" Saku yelled.

"Ok. Ok." Ryo said, backing away with his hands up.

Saku sighed and puts a hand on her chest, trying to catch her breath. "Was tickling me necessary?"

"Yep. It's revenge for last week," Ryo beams and gives her a thumbs up.

"Oh. I was going to ask earlier, but that little thing happened. What kind of club is this?" Ryo asked.

"Oooh. That. You see this is-" Saku said, slowly walking out of the room.

"Nope!" She continues as she slams the door closed.

"What? Are you ashamed of being in this club?" Tamaki cries.

~~~~~~~~~~Author's notes~~~~~~~~~~
Heeyy! Of course, it's me xFallen8. Here's the little extra that I told you that I was gonna publish. It's in 3rd person as you can tell. I managed to get it out because it's a 3 day weekend, but it's sadly the last day. The struggles... The real thing I was to talk about is that there's 44 votes and 400 reads already! To be honest, I thought that this story would only get 10 reads in total so the more and more surprised I get. Thank you for reading my horrible fan fiction! Hope you enjoy your day and school, if you go, as always!