~17~

*Alex's Pov*
So I met this really nice and pretty girl today. She's really nice and so are her friends. Hamilton is pretty cute. They invited me to be in their little quinceanera party. I'm paired up with Hamilton. Yay!

*Tati's Pov*
"Ok from the top! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8- No you don't spin Violet does!" I yelled. "I wasn't exactly born to be a dancer!" Hayes argued. "Huh. Tell that to those fan edits of you grinding at Magcon." Violet scoffed. "Well that's different." He said. "Sure..." I trailed off. He rolled his eyes and say on the floor. "Whatever" he said in a sassy voice. "Hey guys!" Johnson said coming in the living room. "Hey." He all said. "So you guys excited for the trip?" He asked. "Huh?" I asked confused. "Oh your dad didn't tell you? We got invited to a cruise to Mexico. We leave on Thursday" he said. Ok now I'm excited! We did a little dance party to celebrate our happiness. "Alex and Hamilton can come too right?" Violet asked. "Well if their parents let them." Johnson said.
_____________________________
*****************************
~Thursday~
We were all packed and ready to go. Bathing suit, clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste, ect. We drove to the ship and boarded. We got our room keys and settled in. "So Nash Cameron and Matt are in room 62B." My dad said. (Awe who else is missing cashew?) "Shawn Violet and Hayes. Room 64B" He continued. "Johnson, Me and Mahogony. Room 72B" "Aaron Taylor and Carter. Room 70B" "Hamilton Alex and Tati. Room 68B" There was 3 beds in each room. 2 regular and 1 extra. We split into our groups and went to go put out stuff in.

*Violet's Pov*
I walked into the decent sized room in awe. There was a window and a pretty big bathroom. They had towel animals on the beds. We started putting stuff away. "So um who's sharing the beds?" Hayes asked. "None of us." I said. "Huh? There's only two beds." He said. "And an extra." I said pulling it into the middle of the room. He made and 'O' shape with his mouth. I laughed and jumped on the window bed. "Mine!" I said happily. "Well then I get this bed!" Shawn said jumping on the other one.Hayes comes out of the bathroom looking at us. "Haha you get the ugly looking bed." I taunted. He stuck his tongue out at me and chased me. I ran out the door with Hayes hot on my trail. "No no I take it back." I said running to Tati's room. "Say I'm sorry Hayes your bed is amazing just like you." He said still chasing. "Okay why are you guys in my room?!" Tati said confused. "No! Your bed is UGLY just like you!" I said. "Then why did you date me?" He asked. "Cause your cute and funny." I mumbled. "What was that?" "I said your  puke is runny?" I totally questioned that. "No you said I am cute and funny!" Hayes smiled pointing at me. "Oh girl your busted." Tati snapped her fingers. "Shut up!" I laughed embarrassed. "Okay I'll let it go just like Elsa." Hayes said. I laughed and grabbed Tati's hand. "We are going exploring tell my dad." I said and walked out of the room.  I got text minutes later saying to be back by 5:00 sharp. Geez I thought he was fun. We walked around the ship playing mini golf and even had tons of frozen yogurt. I walked back on my room to find it empty with no one there. I rolled my eyes. I'm here alone. I saw a note on my bed. "Meet me by the Mini golf. I want to talk. Love your sweet loving ex boyfriend Hayesee Pooh!" I read aloud. I smiled and kinda got sad that he said 'ex'. I changed because it got a little cold. I put on some black skinny jeans with a Taylor Caniff shirt. #Represent. I slipped my vans on and I left. I walked up to see Hayes with 2 frozen yogurts chocolate flavored. He had a smile on his face and walked closer to me. "Well I couldn't stop thinking about what you said at he room. I know I said I'd let it go but I can't. Violet, you are amazing in every way. You are sweet and cute and crazy and funny. But the most important part about you is that your not afraid to be yourself."

"You don't act like a fake bimbo to try to get a guy to like you. Your genuine and I like that. I know we said we would brake up for the best but I don't want to. I still love you and if you deal with hate well then let them hate."

"My fans have said they would love me no matter what. And if they get mad because of one silly misunderstanding then they're not real fans. What I'm trying to say is will you be my girlfriend.. Again?" He smiled. I was in tears. No one has ever said those things to me before. Not even Hamilton. "Wow Hayes I mean I love you so much but the hate and stuff. I'm not sure but I think that I'm gunna have to say..."

HAHA CLIFFY! So I am so excited for school! Lol Jk no I'm not. It sucks and I hate it. I'm going to a new scho so that's gunna be hard. I swear kids these days are so judgmental. I'm actually sacred. But I'm trying something new and that's SONG OF THE DAY! So here's the first one..

"I'm in trouble. I'm an addict. I'm addicted to this girl. She's got my heart tied in a knot and my stomach in whirl."

-Trouble by Never Shout Never

So peace out guys! Bye<3

~Violet;🐼🍉